street planner millenium - Scion

This is a discussion on street planner millenium - Scion ; Anyone know where I can get a copy of either this or the upgrade CD from Street 99? can't find a supplier on the web. I'm in the UK. Thanks, -- Arthur....

  1. street planner millenium

    --
    Arthur.

  2. Re: street planner millenium

    "Arthur Marshall" wrote in message
    | Anyone know where I can get a copy of either this or the upgrade CD
    from
    | Street 99?
    |
    | can't find a supplier on the web. I'm in the UK.
    |
    | Thanks,
    |
    | --
    | Arthur

    I have a copy- I no longer have a Psion.

  3. Re: street planner millenium

    The message
    from "alan smith" contains these words:

    > "Arthur Marshall" wrote in message
    > | Anyone know where I can get a copy of either this or the upgrade CD
    > from
    > | Street 99?
    > |
    > | can't find a supplier on the web. I'm in the UK.
    > |
    > | Thanks,
    > |
    > | --
    > | Arthur

    > I have a copy- I no longer have a Psion.

    hi Alan

    - can you email me direct to sort out a deal - I've sent a couple of
    emails to your address (with the REMOVE removed) and they've both
    bounced.

    Thanks,

    Arthur.

  4. Re: street planner millenium

    | The message
    | from "alan smith" contains these words:
    |

    | > "Arthur Marshall" wrote in message
    | > | Anyone know where I can get a copy of either this or the upgrade
    CD
    | > from
    | > | Street 99?
    | > |
    | > | can't find a supplier on the web. I'm in the UK.
    | > |
    | > | Thanks,
    | > |
    | > | --
    | > | Arthur
    |
    | > I have a copy- I no longer have a Psion.
    |
    | hi Alan
    |
    | - can you email me direct to sort out a deal - I've sent a couple of
    | emails to your address (with the REMOVE removed) and they've both
    | bounced.
    |
    | Thanks,
    |
    | Arthur.

    I've emailed you- let me know if it doesn't turn up.

  5. Re: street planner millenium

    The message
    from "alan smith" contains these words:

    > "Arthur Marshall" wrote in message
    > | The message
    > | from "alan smith" contains these words:
    > |

    > | > "Arthur Marshall" wrote in message
    > CD
    > | > from
    > | > |
    > | > |
    > | > |

    > | > I have a copy- I no longer have a Psion.
    > |
    > | hi Alan
    > |
    > | - can you email me direct to sort out a deal - I've sent a couple of
    > | emails to your address (with the REMOVE removed) and they've both
    > | bounced.
    > |
    > | Thanks,
    > |
    > | Arthur.

    > I've emailed you- let me know if it doesn't turn up.

    Nothing at Weds 6.30pm. I think we are lost in an internet warp!

  6. Re: street planner millenium

    | The message
    | from "alan smith" contains these words:
    |

    | > "Arthur Marshall" wrote in message
    | > | The message
    | > | from "alan smith" contains these
    words:
    | > |
    | > |
    | > CD
    | > | > |
    | > | > |
    | > | > |
    | > |
    | > |
    | > | hi Alan
    | > |
    | > | - can you email me direct to sort out a deal - I've sent a
    couple of
    | > | emails to your address (with the REMOVE removed) and they've both
    | > | bounced.
    | > |
    | > | Thanks,
    | > |
    | > | Arthur.
    |
    | > I've emailed you- let me know if it doesn't turn up.
    |

    | Nothing at Weds 6.30pm. I think we are lost in an internet warp!

    Tried again!

+ Reply to Thread