IrCOMM added to eMail-It, IrOBEX sw upgraded - Scion

This is a discussion on IrCOMM added to eMail-It, IrOBEX sw upgraded - Scion ; eMail-It is a very robust and small email client ( platform (3a, 3c, 3mx, Siena, Workabout MX). eMail-It uses a shareware TcpIp Lite stack and IrCOMM has now been added to TcpIp. This release is BETA, but is stable. IrOBEX ...

  1. IrCOMM added to eMail-It, IrOBEX sw upgraded

    eMail-It is a very robust and small email client (<50K) for the SIBO
    platform (3a, 3c, 3mx, Siena, Workabout MX).

    eMail-It uses a shareware TcpIp Lite stack and IrCOMM has now been
    added to TcpIp. This release is BETA, but is stable.

    IrOBEX is a freeware package for the SIBO platform that allows files
    to be sent using the IrDA standard "Object Exchange". This is what
    the Palm OS uses to "beam" files/data.

    These new BETA releases can be downloaded from:

    http://ca.geocities.com/sydelores

    Mark

  2. Re: IrCOMM added to eMail-It, IrOBEX sw upgraded

    Hi Mark,
    I saw your message at comp.sys.psion.misc. Good to see you're still at it.
    I don't use my S3a much anymore, just for the database of my LPs/CDs. DATA
    on the Revo is even better, but the Revo's battery life stinks.
    I mainly use an iPAQ 2215 these days. I'm heavily into Wi-Fi. Can't find a
    database for it that I like. Psion rules!
    All the best!
    Klaus Ernst (with the IBM PC110 and the Psion emulator)
    P.S. tried to send this by e-mail but hotmail refused
    "Mark" wrote in message
    news:4916865b.0504011246.15498cf8@posting.google.c om...
    > eMail-It is a very robust and small email client (<50K) for the SIBO
    > platform (3a, 3c, 3mx, Siena, Workabout MX).
    >
    > eMail-It uses a shareware TcpIp Lite stack and IrCOMM has now been
    > added to TcpIp. This release is BETA, but is stable.
    >
    > IrOBEX is a freeware package for the SIBO platform that allows files
    > to be sent using the IrDA standard "Object Exchange". This is what
    > the Palm OS uses to "beam" files/data.
    >
    > These new BETA releases can be downloaded from:
    >
    > http://ca.geocities.com/sydelores
    >

    > Mark

  3. Re: IrCOMM added to eMail-It, IrOBEX sw upgraded

    Klaus Ernst wrote:
    ---- 8> ----
    Hi Klaus,

    Yeh, I am still enjoying the Psion 3x devices and still programming!
    Sorry you were not able to send a msg to hotmail. That address is
    quite dead I think! I still use that address to gain posting access
    this NG thou. So all you spammers, keep sending junk to my hotmail
    email address!

    You can get my current email address off the zip files.

    Good to hear from you again.

    Mark

  4. Re: IrCOMM added to eMail-It, IrOBEX sw upgraded

    Klaus Ernst wrote:
    ---- 8> ----
    Hi Klaus,

    Yeh, I am still enjoying the Psion 3x devices and still programming!
    Sorry you were not able to send a msg to hotmail. That address is
    quite dead I think! I still use that address to gain posting access
    this NG thou. So all you spammers, keep sending junk to my hotmail
    email address!

    You can get my current email address off the zip files.

    Good to hear from you again.

    Mark

+ Reply to Thread