FS: Palmtop Mag - Scion

This is a discussion on FS: Palmtop Mag - Scion ; Hi I'm giving away my Palmtop magazines: issue 28-37 of Palmtop magazine, plus issues 1-8 of Palmtop User magazine. I'll pay the postage in return for you giving them a good home. They are great magazines, and I still subscribe, ...

  1. FS: Palmtop Mag

    Hi

    I'm giving away my Palmtop magazines: issue 28-37 of Palmtop magazine, plus
    issues 1-8 of Palmtop User magazine. I'll pay the postage in return for you
    giving them a good home.

    They are great magazines, and I still subscribe, I just feel I've read them
    quite thoroughly and won't be changing my usage for my Revo, Mako and
    Malaybook.

    Palmtop: http://www.palmtop.co.uk/issuespt.htm
    Palmtop User: http://www.palmtop.co.uk/issues.htm

    I live in a one-room apartment which is going to be renovated, so I need to
    get rid of some stuff I no longer use.

    --
    Erik Sandblom
    my site is EriksRailNews.com

  2. Re: Palmtop Mag

    "Erik Sandblom" wrote in message
    | Hi
    |
    | I'm giving away my Palmtop magazines: issue 28-37 of Palmtop
    magazine, plus
    | issues 1-8 of Palmtop User magazine. I'll pay the postage in return
    for you
    | giving them a good home.
    |
    | They are great magazines, and I still subscribe, I just feel I've
    read them
    | quite thoroughly and won't be changing my usage for my Revo, Mako and
    | Malaybook.
    |
    | Palmtop: http://www.palmtop.co.uk/issuespt.htm
    | Palmtop User: http://www.palmtop.co.uk/issues.htm
    |
    | I live in a one-room apartment which is going to be renovated, so I
    need to
    | get rid of some stuff I no longer use.
    |
    | --
    | Erik Sandblom

    I was thinking along similar lines but because I've moved onwards with
    a ppc.
    Due to redundancy, job changes (just started a new one) I can't pay the
    postage but do have all of the Palmtop issues (from iss 1). Also the
    first 6 of the later but poorer User thing- it looks like it may burn
    better than it read if you have an open fire so there is a choice.
    Anyone in Northumberland/Newcastle upon Tyne area, or willing to pay
    the postage, but it will be fairly expensive because of the weight of
    them all.

  3. Re: Palmtop Mag

    Hi Alan,

    I already came to an agreement with Erik, but since you have ALL the old
    ones, I'm interested in these too.
    What would be the P&P for the Netherlands?

    Richard

    ps. Erik, I still want your magazines!
    "alan smith" schreef in bericht

    > "Erik Sandblom" wrote in message
    > | Hi
    > |
    > | I'm giving away my Palmtop magazines: issue 28-37 of Palmtop
    > magazine, plus
    > | issues 1-8 of Palmtop User magazine. I'll pay the postage in return
    > for you
    > | giving them a good home.
    > |
    > | They are great magazines, and I still subscribe, I just feel I've
    > read them
    > | quite thoroughly and won't be changing my usage for my Revo, Mako and
    > | Malaybook.
    > |
    > | Palmtop: http://www.palmtop.co.uk/issuespt.htm
    > | Palmtop User: http://www.palmtop.co.uk/issues.htm
    > |
    > | I live in a one-room apartment which is going to be renovated, so I
    > need to
    > | get rid of some stuff I no longer use.
    > |
    > | --
    > | Erik Sandblom
    > |

    > I was thinking along similar lines but because I've moved onwards with
    > a ppc.
    > Due to redundancy, job changes (just started a new one) I can't pay the
    > postage but do have all of the Palmtop issues (from iss 1). Also the
    > first 6 of the later but poorer User thing- it looks like it may burn
    > better than it read if you have an open fire so there is a choice.
    > Anyone in Northumberland/Newcastle upon Tyne area, or willing to pay
    > the postage, but it will be fairly expensive because of the weight of
    > them all.

  4. Re: Palmtop Mag

    Sorry about the delay- just started a new job and the training hours
    are when the post office is open. Anyway postage to the Netherlands
    seems expensive to me. It is Zone 6 so the choices are:
    Euro 48 (48 hour delivery)
    International Standard (from 3 days, may be more)
    There doesn't seem to be a less expensive service.

    For the standard option:
    up to 0.5kg 16.25
    up to 1.0kg 17.80
    up to 1.5kg 19.35
    etc.

    It seems quite expensive, and I haven't weighed them yet. Please
    confirm continued interest, and if you want all of the mags, or just
    those you haven't now got (1 - 27?)- I can try and get the
    estimated weight/cost for you.

    "Richard van Stappershoef" wrote in
    message news:424087db$0$44536$dbd4d001@news.wanadoo.nl...
    | Hi Alan,
    |
    | I already came to an agreement with Erik, but since you have ALL the
    old
    | ones, I'm interested in these too.
    | What would be the P&P for the Netherlands?
    |
    | Richard
    |
    | ps. Erik, I still want your magazines!
    | "alan smith" schreef in bericht
    | >

    | > "Erik Sandblom" wrote in message
    | > | Hi
    | > |
    | > | I'm giving away my Palmtop magazines: issue 28-37 of Palmtop
    | > magazine, plus
    | > | issues 1-8 of Palmtop User magazine. I'll pay the postage in
    return
    | > for you
    | > | giving them a good home.
    | > |
    | > | They are great magazines, and I still subscribe, I just feel I've
    | > read them
    | > | quite thoroughly and won't be changing my usage for my Revo, Mako
    and
    | > | Malaybook.
    | > |
    | > | Palmtop: http://www.palmtop.co.uk/issuespt.htm
    | > | Palmtop User: http://www.palmtop.co.uk/issues.htm
    | > |
    | > | I live in a one-room apartment which is going to be renovated, so
    | > need to
    | > | get rid of some stuff I no longer use.
    | > |
    | > | --
    | > | Erik Sandblom
    | > |

    | > I was thinking along similar lines but because I've moved onwards
    with
    | > a ppc.
    | > Due to redundancy, job changes (just started a new one) I can't pay
    the
    | > postage but do have all of the Palmtop issues (from iss 1). Also
    the
    | > first 6 of the later but poorer User thing- it looks like it may
    burn
    | > better than it read if you have an open fire so there is a choice.
    | > Anyone in Northumberland/Newcastle upon Tyne area, or willing to
    pay
    | > the postage, but it will be fairly expensive because of the weight
    of
    | > them all.

+ Reply to Thread