HTML from Psion Word files - Scion

This is a discussion on HTML from Psion Word files - Scion ; Is there a program for the 5mx that will convert Psion Word documents directly to HTML? I update my blog by e-mail from my Psion, and the e-mails can include HTML tags for various effects. Producing these automatically would be ...

  1. HTML from Psion Word files

    Is there a program for the 5mx that will convert Psion Word documents
    directly to HTML? I update my blog by e-mail from my Psion, and the
    e-mails can include HTML tags for various effects. Producing these
    automatically would be cool.

    Lee

    http://splee.livejournal.com

  2. Re: HTML from Psion Word files

    I think you'll find that nConvert does it.

    http://www.neuon.com/apps/nconvert/

    There was another conversion application but its name eludes me
    for the moment.

    Splee wrote:
    > Is there a program for the 5mx that will convert Psion Word documents

    > directly to HTML? I update my blog by e-mail from my Psion, and the
    > e-mails can include HTML tags for various effects. Producing these
    > automatically would be cool.
    >
    > Lee
    >
    > http://splee.livejournal.com

+ Reply to Thread