Psion InSync Pro E ? With NOTES 6 Version ? Does it work ? - Scion

This is a discussion on Psion InSync Pro E ? With NOTES 6 Version ? Does it work ? - Scion ; Psion InSync Pro E ? With NOTES 6 Version ? Does it work ? thanks for your feedback, bibi -- Ceci est une signature automatique de MesNews. Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com...

  1. Psion InSync Pro E ? With NOTES 6 Version ? Does it work ?

    Psion InSync Pro E ? With NOTES 6 Version ? Does it work ?

    thanks for your feedback,

    bibi

    Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com

  2. Re: Psion InSync Pro E ? With NOTES 6 Version ? Does it work ?

    bibi wrote:
    > Psion InSync Pro E ? With NOTES 6 Version ? Does it work ?
    >
    > thanks for your feedback,
    >
    > bibi

    Yes it does...
    and with Notes 7 too (Notes 7 is in Beta by the way!)

  3. Re: Psion InSync Pro E ? With NOTES 6 Version ? Does it work ?

    "Steve R" wrote in message
    > bibi wrote:
    >> Psion InSync Pro E ? With NOTES 6 Version ? Does it work ?
    >>
    >> thanks for your feedback,
    >>
    >> bibi
    >>

    > Yes it does...
    > and with Notes 7 too (Notes 7 is in Beta by the way!)

    We have just upgraded from Notes 5 to Notes 6 at work and my Psion 5 has
    stopped synchronising. I get an error message about "Unable to initialise
    and API..."

    I've heard that an un-install and re-install of PsiWin & Insync Pro will
    sort this out. How did you get it to work?

    Thanks

    David

  4. Re: Psion InSync Pro E ? With NOTES 6 Version ? Does it work ?

    bibi wrote:
    > Psion InSync Pro E ? With NOTES 6 Version ? Does it work ?
    >
    > thanks for your feedback,
    >
    > bibi

    Works fine with Notes 6 ,...and Notes 7 pre-release (Beta!)

    Steve

  5. Re: Psion InSync Pro E ? With NOTES 6 Version ? Does it work ?

    "bibi" wrote in message
    > Psion InSync Pro E ? With NOTES 6 Version ? Does it work ?
    >
    > thanks for your feedback,
    >
    > bibi
    >
    > --
    > Ceci est une signature automatique de MesNews.
    > Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com

    Having now had InSync Pro re-installed, I can confirm that it now works on
    my Series 5

    David

+ Reply to Thread