Revo sound control panel - Scion

This is a discussion on Revo sound control panel - Scion ; Is there a patch/add-on/application that gives finer control over which sounds are enabled. The control panel gives control over Beeps, Key Clicks and Screen Clicks. I would like to for instance, allow event alarms, but stop that infernal beep everytime ...

  1. Revo sound control panel

    Is there a patch/add-on/application that gives finer control over which
    sounds are enabled. The control panel gives control over Beeps, Key Clicks
    and Screen Clicks. I would like to for instance, allow event alarms, but
    stop that infernal beep everytime I copy something to the copy/paste buffer
    on the PC!

  2. Re: Revo sound control panel

    "Stephen Moll" wrote in message news:<4209d5bf$1_1@baen1673807.greenlnk.net>...
    > Is there a patch/add-on/application that gives finer control over which
    > sounds are enabled. The control panel gives control over Beeps, Key Clicks
    > and Screen Clicks. I would like to for instance, allow event alarms, but
    > stop that infernal beep everytime I copy something to the copy/paste buffer
    > on the PC!

    I think you set that in the PsiWin preferences on your desktop PC.

    Erik Sandblom

+ Reply to Thread