How to determine value of my working original Organiser 1? - Scion

This is a discussion on How to determine value of my working original Organiser 1? - Scion ; Per the subject line... how do I know what my Org 1 is worth? It works well, has the sliding cover, and has just one very small scratch on the screen....

  1. How to determine value of my working original Organiser 1?

    Per the subject line... how do I know what my Org 1 is worth? It works
    well, has the sliding cover, and has just one very small scratch on the
    screen.

  2. Re: How to determine value of my working original Organiser 1?

    On 07/02/2005 evan wrote:

    > Per the subject line... how do I know what my Org 1 is worth? It
    > works well, has the sliding cover, and has just one very small
    > scratch on the screen.

    You could see what they're going for on eBay? You could also try one of
    the x.adverts.computer groups, although they do tend to be populated by
    people looking for bargains.

    I threw mine away last year, they were cutting edge when they came out
    but I could never get used to the alpha keyboard.

    --
    Jeff Gaines
    Posted with XanaNews 1.17.2.3

  3. Re: How to determine value of my working original Organiser 1?

    Threw away!? Sigh... please don't even tell us that....

    "Jeff Gaines" wrote in message
    > On 07/02/2005 evan wrote:
    >
    >> Per the subject line... how do I know what my Org 1 is worth? It
    >> works well, has the sliding cover, and has just one very small
    >> scratch on the screen.

    > You could see what they're going for on eBay? You could also try one of
    > the x.adverts.computer groups, although they do tend to be populated by
    > people looking for bargains.
    >
    > I threw mine away last year, they were cutting edge when they came out
    > but I could never get used to the alpha keyboard.
    >
    > --
    > Jeff Gaines
    > Posted with XanaNews 1.17.2.3

  4. Re: How to determine value of my working original Organiser 1?

    On 07/02/2005 evan wrote:

    > Threw away!? Sigh... please don't even tell us that....

    OK, I'll have a look around, but I have a horrible feeling that it's
    gone :-(

    --
    Jeff Gaines
    Posted with XanaNews 1.17.2.3

  5. Re: 3c sticky casing?

    phil@nospam.co.uk (Phil Aypee) wrote:
    > Try

    Many thanks. I'll try them later.

    > Be warned, neither of them are
    > cheap as older Psions are desirable to many of us (I've got 4
    > now).

    Would you like a sticky one with a broken battery slot?

    > The casing of earlier 3cs flaked and that may have happened to
    > yours. They had a coating to comply with a draft EU requirement
    > that was dropped. Maybe that happened to yours and the casing
    > was somehow softened or partially dissolved.

    Would all of the same batch as mine all have gone sticky by now?

    Bill, darn EU.

    --
    http://billpg.me.uk/
    usenet(at)billpg(dot)me(dot)uk

  6. Re: How to determine value of my working original Organiser 1?

    Reordered post to stop jumping from top to bottom to top to bottom to
    top to bottom to ...

    "evan" wrote in message

    | "Jeff Gaines" wrote in message
    | > On 07/02/2005 evan wrote:
    | >
    | >> Per the subject line... how do I know what my Org 1 is worth? It
    | >> works well, has the sliding cover, and has just one very small
    | >> scratch on the screen.
    | >

    | > You could see what they're going for on eBay? You could also try
    one of
    | > the x.adverts.computer groups, although they do tend to be
    populated by
    | > people looking for bargains.
    | >
    | > I threw mine away last year, they were cutting edge when they came
    out
    | > but I could never get used to the alpha keyboard.
    | >
    | > --
    | > Jeff Gaines
    | > Posted with XanaNews 1.17.2.3
    |

    | Threw away!? Sigh... please don't even tell us that....

    Why? Your original post sounds like you want to sell?

  7. Re: How to determine value of my working original Organiser 1?

    If one of you want to send a Psion Organiser One to me I would be very
    pleased. I'm trying to setup a Psionmuseum, and often tried to buy one.
    Never succeeded. I've got several Psion Organiser II's, all sorts of Series
    3 and 5, Revo's, netBook, HC100/110, Workabout. Also searching for the Revo
    618C, 5MX Pro/J, Geofox One, Xemplar (Apple?) pocketbook III.

    Richard
    "alan smith" schreef in bericht
    > Reordered post to stop jumping from top to bottom to top to bottom to
    > top to bottom to ...
    >

    > "evan" wrote in message
    >

    > | "Jeff Gaines" wrote in message

    > | > You could see what they're going for on eBay? You could also try
    > one of
    > | > the x.adverts.computer groups, although they do tend to be
    > populated by
    > | > people looking for bargains.
    > | >
    > | > I threw mine away last year, they were cutting edge when they came
    > out
    > | > but I could never get used to the alpha keyboard.
    > | >
    > | > --
    > | > Jeff Gaines
    > | > Posted with XanaNews 1.17.2.3
    > |

    > | Threw away!? Sigh... please don't even tell us that....
    >
    > Why? Your original post sounds like you want to sell?

  8. Re: How to determine value of my working original Organiser 1?

    On 07/02/2005 evan wrote:

    > "Jeff Gaines" wrote in message
    > > On 07/02/2005 evan wrote:
    > >
    > >> Per the subject line... how do I know what my Org 1 is worth? It
    > >> works well, has the sliding cover, and has just one very small
    > >> scratch on the screen.

    > > You could see what they're going for on eBay? You could also try
    > > one of the x.adverts.computer groups, although they do tend to be
    > > populated by people looking for bargains.
    > >
    > > I threw mine away last year, they were cutting edge when they came
    > > out but I could never get used to the alpha keyboard.

    > Threw away!? Sigh... please don't even tell us that....

    Good news, it's a PSion ll and I just found it in a box of bits :-)

    It's in excellent condition, is it worth a shot on eBay or is anybody
    here interested?

    --
    Jeff Gaines
    Posted with XanaNews 1.17.2.7

  9. Re: How to determine value of my working original Organiser 1?

    In article , Jeff Gaines
    writes
    >On 07/02/2005 evan wrote:
    >
    >> "Jeff Gaines" wrote in message

    >> > You could see what they're going for on eBay? You could also try
    >> > one of the x.adverts.computer groups, although they do tend to be
    >> > populated by people looking for bargains.
    >> >
    >> > I threw mine away last year, they were cutting edge when they came
    >> > out but I could never get used to the alpha keyboard.

    >> Threw away!? Sigh... please don't even tell us that....

    >Good news, it's a PSion ll and I just found it in a box of bits :-)
    >
    >It's in excellent condition, is it worth a shot on eBay or is anybody
    >here interested?

    I also have two Psion II XP handheald supercomputers...

    If anyone is interested.. one has the spellcheck and thesaurus
    roms too!

    //
    All The Best.
    --