Psion 5mx - any interest? - Scion

This is a discussion on Psion 5mx - any interest? - Scion ; Hello - I'm in the USA; I have a Psion 5mx that is getting the horizontal lines (screen cable issue). Since I'm not really using it anymore and am not interested in getting it repaired, I am curious if anyone ...

  1. Psion 5mx - any interest?

    Hello -

    I'm in the USA; I have a Psion 5mx that is getting the horizontal lines
    (screen cable issue). Since I'm not really using it anymore and am not
    interested in getting it repaired, I am curious if anyone on this board
    is interested in it.

    I've got all the original materials (box, CD, manuals etc), the null
    modem adaptor, and the ac adaptor.

    email me off list at c a w at toast dot net. Remove spaces in caw before
    reply. Thanks

  2. Re: Psion 5mx - any interest?

    I would but I already have three

    Russell wrote in message news:<1095700605.3A3QoskW6NUa6RNx/IG5mA@teranews>...
    > Hello -
    >
    > I'm in the USA; I have a Psion 5mx that is getting the horizontal lines
    > (screen cable issue). Since I'm not really using it anymore and am not
    > interested in getting it repaired, I am curious if anyone on this board
    > is interested in it.
    >
    > I've got all the original materials (box, CD, manuals etc), the null
    > modem adaptor, and the ac adaptor.
    >
    > email me off list at c a w at toast dot net. Remove spaces in caw before
    > reply. Thanks

  3. Re: Psion 5mx - any interest?

    Hi Noah,

    thus spoke Noah Spamm:
    > I would but I already have three

    Me2 - but shipment to germany would be a hassle. /

    Greets, Dirk

  4. Re: Psion 5mx - any interest?

    I'm in the USA. I'm interested. E-mail me.

    Prang

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:16:08 -0400, Russell wrote:

    >Hello -
    >
    >I'm in the USA; I have a Psion 5mx that is getting the horizontal lines
    >(screen cable issue). Since I'm not really using it anymore and am not
    >interested in getting it repaired, I am curious if anyone on this board
    >is interested in it.
    >
    >I've got all the original materials (box, CD, manuals etc), the null
    >modem adaptor, and the ac adaptor.
    >
    >email me off list at c a w at toast dot net. Remove spaces in caw before
    >reply. Thanks

  5. Re: Psion 5mx - any interest?

    I'd love to, but I'm totally skint until Christmas. If you are willing to give it to me, I'm always up for offers ;-) !

+ Reply to Thread