Re: Incredible. After all these years, Proporta/Palmtec/Tomeraider are STILL spamming. - Scion

This is a discussion on Re: Incredible. After all these years, Proporta/Palmtec/Tomeraider are STILL spamming. - Scion ; And you felt it necessary to spam this newsgroup with it too? *If* you are not a spammer perhaps you could learn what the delete key does? And then use it? "Electric Fan Club" wrote in message news:413d6ed0$1_1@baen1673807.greenlnk.net... > And ...

  1. Re: Incredible. After all these years, Proporta/Palmtec/Tomeraider are STILL spamming.

    And you felt it necessary to spam this newsgroup with it too?

    *If* you are not a spammer perhaps you could learn what the delete key does?
    And then use it?

    "Electric Fan Club" wrote in
    message news:413d6ed0$1_1@baen1673807.greenlnk.net...
    > And you felt it necessary to spam this newsgroup with it?
    >
    > "NoJags Neil" wrote in

    message

    Delete key used

  2. Re: Incredible. After all these years, Proporta/Palmtec/Tomeraider are STILL spamming.

    "AlanS" wrote in message
    > And you felt it necessary to spam this newsgroup with it too?
    >

    > *If* you are not a spammer perhaps you could learn what the delete key does?
    > And then use it?
    >

    > "Electric Fan Club" wrote in
    > message news:413d6ed0$1_1@baen1673807.greenlnk.net...
    > > And you felt it necessary to spam this newsgroup with it?
    > >
    > > "NoJags Neil" wrote in

    > message
    > > >

    > Delete key used

    Let me explain to you two toddlers. Some years ago, probably before you had
    your first pocket calculator, there was masses of "heated debate" on this very
    ng over Palmtec's spamming activities.

    Now **** off and die.

  3. Re: Incredible. After all these years, Proporta/Palmtec/Tomeraider are STILL spamming.

    > Let me explain to you two toddlers. Some years ago, probably before

    you had
    > your first pocket calculator, there was masses of "heated debate" on

    this very
    > ng over Palmtec's spamming activities.
    >
    > Now **** off and die.

    What a nice man! Are you ignorant, or just stupid? Why do you find it
    necessary to inflict any spam you receive, on the whole of a newsgroup
    that has no connection with its subject, and then become stupidly
    abusive when subscribers to the newsgroup legitimately complain?

    If you receive spam, delete it, complain in the proper quarters, and
    try not to spread it further. Don't inflict it on everyone else you
    know. Spammer!

    Jim Purdie

  4. Re: Incredible. After all these years, Proporta/Palmtec/Tomeraider are STILL spamming.

    "AlanS" wrote in message
    > And you felt it necessary to spam this newsgroup with it too?
    >

    > *If* you are not a spammer perhaps you could learn what the delete key

    does?
    > And then use it?

    I intended to delete it, but was distracted and forgot before I sent it.
    Apologies.

    Ian.

  5. Re: Incredible. After all these years, Proporta/Palmtec/Tomeraider are STILL spamming.

    > "AlanS" wrote in message
    > > And you felt it necessary to spam this newsgroup with it too?
    > >

    > > *If* you are not a spammer perhaps you could learn what the delete key

    does?
    > > And then use it?
    > >

    > > "Electric Fan Club" wrote in
    > > message news:413d6ed0$1_1@baen1673807.greenlnk.net...
    > > > And you felt it necessary to spam this newsgroup with it?
    > > >
    > > > "NoJags Neil" wrote in

    > > message
    > > > >

    > > Delete key used
    > >

    > Let me explain to you two toddlers. Some years ago, probably before you

    had
    > your first pocket calculator, there was masses of "heated debate" on this

    very
    > ng over Palmtec's spamming activities.
    >
    > Now **** off and die.

    Go, learn to use the delete key, learn to mail without swearing, and don't
    forget to get your mommy to change your nappy- it sounds like it's due.

  6. Re: Incredible. After all these years, Proporta/Palmtec/Tomeraider are STILL spamming.

    "Electric Fan Club" wrote in
    message news:413db50f$2_1@baen1673807.greenlnk.net...

    > "AlanS" wrote in message
    > > And you felt it necessary to spam this newsgroup with it too?
    > >

    > > *If* you are not a spammer perhaps you could learn what the delete key

    > does?
    > > And then use it?
    > >

    > I intended to delete it, but was distracted and forgot before I sent it.
    > Apologies.
    >
    > Ian.

    It happens ........

    Thanks for not being childish and swearing like some others. You can't stop
    3 year olds in public newsgroups though.......

  7. Re: Incredible. After all these years, Proporta/Palmtec/Tomeraider are STILL spamming.

    "AlanS" wrote in message

    > > I intended to delete it, but was distracted and forgot before I sent it.
    > > Apologies.
    > >
    > > Ian.
    > >

    > It happens ........
    >
    > Thanks for not being childish and swearing like some others. You can't

    stop
    > 3 year olds in public newsgroups though.......

    If I had, then 'pot', 'kettle' and 'black' would definitely have applied.

    Ian.

  8. Re: Incredible. After all these years, Proporta/Palmtec/Tomeraider are STILL spamming.

    What, so now you're spamming us to 'remember the good old days'?

    > Let me explain to you two toddlers. Some years ago, probably before you
    > had
    > your first pocket calculator, there was masses of "heated debate" on this
    > very
    > ng over Palmtec's spamming activities.
    >
    > Now **** off and die.

+ Reply to Thread