Psion II comms link cable - Scion

This is a discussion on Psion II comms link cable - Scion ; Hi all, does anybody have a pinout diagram of the Psion II Comms link cable pin description (psion side). thank you Andrea...

  1. Psion II comms link cable

    Hi all,
    does anybody have a pinout diagram of the Psion II Comms link cable
    pin description (psion side).

    thank you
    Andrea

  2. Re: Psion II comms link cable

    Try emailing Steve Litchfield via his site: 3lib.com.

    I recall that when I had an LZ64, he provided me with such a diagram.

    BTW I've not looked in this newsgroup for many years, nor communicated with
    Steve so I hope he's still around. I moved to North Devon over two years
    ago now and it was at least 4 years before that, when I last spoke with
    Steve.

    Regards

    Simon Webb

    --
    Enquirer

    "gnospex" wrote in message
    news:a8a001fe.0409060257.1c6dd20a@posting.google.c om...
    > Hi all,
    > does anybody have a pinout diagram of the Psion II Comms link cable
    > pin description (psion side).
    >

    > thank you
    > Andrea

  3. Re: Psion II comms link cable

    > Try emailing Steve Litchfield via his site: 3lib.com.

    I'm still a regular here, but that's not really my web site. It's only a
    placeholder that points to the real site. If you want to bookmark
    individual pages, you'll need to go in through the real:
    http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/

    8-)

    Cheers
    Steve Litchfield, 3-Lib, http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/
    Software and features for Psion/Symbian handhelds and smartphones
    Also PocketInfo, useful files - http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/pocketinfo
    Journalism: sub-editor and/or senior contributor to:
    Palmtop User - http://www.palmtop.co.uk/
    PDA Essentials - http://www.paragon.co.uk/mags/pdaessentials.html
    PC Basics - http://www.paragon.co.uk/mags/pcbasics.html
    Reviews editor, AllAboutSymbian - http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/

  4. Re: Psion II comms link cable

    Hmmm... That seems to be the question on everybody's lips

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?clien...=Google+Search
    "gnospex" wrote in message
    news:a8a001fe.0409060257.1c6dd20a@posting.google.c om...
    > Hi all,
    > does anybody have a pinout diagram of the Psion II Comms link cable
    > pin description (psion side).
    >

    > thank you
    > Andrea

+ Reply to Thread