3C Infrared & Laptop - Scion

This is a discussion on 3C Infrared & Laptop - Scion ; >From: Steve Litchfield (usenet@ukonline.co.uk) >Date: 2004-06-13 23:38:09 PST >> I have written an IrOBEX app (client/server) with its own IrDA "Lite" >> Stack for my Psion 3c and use it to send files to/from my Visor Delux >> PDA (Palm ...

  1. 3C Infrared & Laptop

    >From: Steve Litchfield (usenet@ukonline.co.uk)
    >Date: 2004-06-13 23:38:09 PST
    >> I have written an IrOBEX app (client/server) with its own IrDA

    "Lite"
    >> Stack for my Psion 3c and use it to send files to/from my Visor

    Delux
    >> PDA (Palm OS 3.1). It may talk to a windoze IR port if the driver
    >> supports IrOBEX, but I have never tried it out. It can be found at
    >> or http://ca.geocities.com/sydelores

    >Looks interesting! DO please let me know if you ever release this

    formally
    >and I'll help publicise it, etc.

    Hi Steve,

    I finally released the final freeware version of IrObex3.zip. The
    beta version has worked well for me during the past 18 months, so I
    never created the "final" version!

    I will shortly put up HexView v2.0 which I updated to include a
    disassembler in it. The original author has given me permission to do
    this. Not sure I will ever get around to making HexView compatible
    with the Workabout thou.

    Mark

  2. Re: 3C Infrared & Laptop

    > >> or http://ca.geocities.com/sydelores
    > >Looks interesting! DO please let me know if you ever release this

    > formally
    > >and I'll help publicise it, etc.

    Noted!

    Steve