connection problems - Scion

This is a discussion on connection problems - Scion ; I purchased a used series 5 in good condition & loaded the psiwin 2.2. The pc will not connect to the psion (pc running XP). What can I do? Tony Byers...

  1. connection problems

    I purchased a used series 5 in good condition & loaded the psiwin 2.2.
    The pc will not connect to the psion (pc running XP).

    What can I do?

    Tony Byers

  2. Re: connection problems

    "Tony Byers" schreef in bericht
    | I purchased a used series 5 in good condition & loaded the psiwin 2.2.
    | The pc will not connect to the psion (pc running XP).
    |
    | What can I do?
    |
    | Tony Byers

    Download Psiwin 2.3.3 and all tinks works fine. If You cant find it it's
    posible to upload 24 Mb on a free server "Yousendit.com", but than i need
    your e-mail adress. My real one is wsDOT(THIS NOT REMOVE IT)lennartzAT(THIS
    NOT REMOVE IT)tiscaliDOTnl

    Vr, Gr. Walter

+ Reply to Thread