help - series 7 internet has stopped connecting - Scion

This is a discussion on help - series 7 internet has stopped connecting - Scion ; Hi, I've been using my series 7 for internet and email for ages, and all of a sudden it's stopped connecting. I go into Web and all I get is "Initialising" in the status window. It never brings up the ...

  1. help - series 7 internet has stopped connecting

    Hi,

    I've been using my series 7 for internet and email for ages, and all
    of a sudden it's stopped connecting. I go into Web and all I get is
    "Initialising" in the status window. It never brings up the modem
    window, or says it can't find the modem or starts to dial. The same
    thing happens with email. The status window says "Connecting to
    internet" but the connection dialog box never appears.

    I'm stumped on what to do - all advice welcome!

    Sarah

  2. Re: help - series 7 internet has stopped connecting

    Have you tried a soft reset? Have you added any new settings, software?

    Richard

    "Sarah" wrote in message
    news:9e88ccb3.0408130736.4617c88c@posting.google.c om...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've been using my series 7 for internet and email for ages, and all
    > of a sudden it's stopped connecting. I go into Web and all I get is
    > "Initialising" in the status window. It never brings up the modem
    > window, or says it can't find the modem or starts to dial. The same
    > thing happens with email. The status window says "Connecting to
    > internet" but the connection dialog box never appears.
    >
    > I'm stumped on what to do - all advice welcome!
    >
    > Sarah

+ Reply to Thread