Re: Legal software looking for a good home - Scion

This is a discussion on Re: Legal software looking for a good home - Scion ; I'd love to have it all! Give me your address and I''ll be at your door this afternoon. I live in Oklahoma. Bob G...

  1. Re: Legal software looking for a good home

    I'd love to have it all!
    Give me your address and I''ll be at your door this afternoon.
    I live in Oklahoma.

    Bob G

  2. Re: Legal software looking for a good home

    Well Bob, I do not believe you'll want to fly to the Netherlands. Several
    people have asked me for the software so I'll send some some software here
    and some software there. Give me you mailing address:

    regards

    "Bob G" wrote in message
    > I'd love to have it all!
    > Give me your address and I''ll be at your door this afternoon.
    > I live in Oklahoma.
    >
    > Bob G

+ Reply to Thread