Java on Malaybook? - Scion

This is a discussion on Java on Malaybook? - Scion ; Does the Malaybook already have Java engine installed? I am trying to run a Java app on it and nothing happens - it starts then plops. Do I need to install the 5mx Java engine?...

  1. Java on Malaybook?

    Does the Malaybook already have Java engine installed?

    I am trying to run a Java app on it and nothing happens - it starts then
    plops.

    Do I need to install the 5mx Java engine?

  2. Re: Java on Malaybook?

    "Ric" schreef in bericht
    > Does the Malaybook already have Java engine installed?
    >
    > I am trying to run a Java app on it and nothing happens - it starts then
    > plops.
    >
    > Do I need to install the 5mx Java engine?

    It should have it in ROM...
    but then again, mine shows the exact same behaviour. I actually thought that
    this was because I accidentally installed the 5mx's Java engine on it,
    confusing the machine with 2 different versions.

+ Reply to Thread