Netbook Pro - Scion

This is a discussion on Netbook Pro - Scion ; Has anyone up?graded (perhaps migrated would be a better term) from a Series 7 to the Netbook Pro. The S7 (and 5mx) 'killer ap' for me is the built-in Agenda. Is there an equivalent available for the Netbook Pro? "Odyssy ...

  1. Netbook Pro

    Has anyone up?graded (perhaps migrated would be a better term) from a Series 7
    to the Netbook Pro. The S7 (and 5mx) 'killer ap' for me is the built-in Agenda.
    Is there an equivalent available for the Netbook Pro? "Odyssy Pocket
    On-Schedule PIM" is listed as a 3rd party ap - any comments, anyone, please?

    AlanF++

  2. Re: Netbook Pro

    Hi Alan,

    migrated from a Netbook to the Pro (German version).
    On-Schedule is built in ROM. It is not so bad, though I prefer Pocket Outlook from the older WinCE Versions.
    If you' d like to keep the look and feel of EPOC CEAgenda could be the right app for you.

    regards
    Andreas

    adfrancis1@aol.com (ADFrancis1) wrote:
    >Has anyone up?graded (perhaps migrated would be a better term) from a Series 7
    >to the Netbook Pro. The S7 (and 5mx) 'killer ap' for me is the built-in Agenda.
    >Is there an equivalent available for the Netbook Pro? "Odyssy Pocket
    >On-Schedule PIM" is listed as a 3rd party ap - any comments, anyone, please?
    >
    >AlanF++

    bMOBILE News 3.0
    http://www.bsquare.com

  3. Re: Netbook Pro

    adfrancis1@aol.com (ADFrancis1) wrote:
    >Has anyone up?graded (perhaps migrated would be a better term) from a Series 7
    >to the Netbook Pro. The S7 (and 5mx) 'killer ap' for me is the built-in Agenda.
    >Is there an equivalent available for the Netbook Pro? "Odyssy Pocket
    >On-Schedule PIM" is listed as a 3rd party ap - any comments, anyone, please?
    >
    >AlanF++

    bMOBILE News 3.0
    http://www.bsquare.com

  4. Re: Netbook Pro

    Hi Alan,

    Pocket-on-Schedule is just like Outlook on the PC.
    If you' d like to keep the same look and feel as on EPOC
    CEAgenda could be the right app for you.

    regards
    Andreas

    adfrancis1@aol.com (ADFrancis1) wrote:
    >Has anyone up?graded (perhaps migrated would be a better term) from a Series 7
    >to the Netbook Pro. The S7 (and 5mx) 'killer ap' for me is the built-in Agenda.
    >Is there an equivalent available for the Netbook Pro? "Odyssy Pocket
    >On-Schedule PIM" is listed as a 3rd party ap - any comments, anyone, please?
    >
    >AlanF++

    bMOBILE News 3.0
    http://www.bsquare.com

  5. Re: Netbook Pro

    Hi Alan,

    migrated a few weeks ago...
    If you' d like to keep the look and feel of EPOC Agenda
    have a look at CEAgenda.

    regards
    Andreas

    adfrancis1@aol.com (ADFrancis1) wrote:
    >Has anyone up?graded (perhaps migrated would be a better term) from a Series 7
    >to the Netbook Pro. The S7 (and 5mx) 'killer ap' for me is the built-in Agenda.
    >Is there an equivalent available for the Netbook Pro? "Odyssy Pocket
    >On-Schedule PIM" is listed as a 3rd party ap - any comments, anyone, please?
    >
    >AlanF++

    bMOBILE News 3.0
    http://www.bsquare.com

  6. Re: Netbook Pro

    sorry for the traffic...

  7. Re: Netbook Pro

    Hi Andreas

    Very many thanks for your helpful reply.

    Will check out the built-in ap but sounds like CEAgenda is for me - yes, I like
    the look&feel of EPOC Agenda.

    Kind regards

    Alan++

  8. Re: Netbook Pro

    Hi Alan,

    you' re welcome
    I for myself prefer the "old" Pocket Outlook.
    Unfortunately it is not in the Netbook Pro.
    Synching with Pocekt-on-Schedule means another sync app
    because a different database is used ;-(

    regards
    Andreas

    >Hi Andreas
    >
    >Very many thanks for your helpful reply.
    >
    >Will check out the built-in ap but sounds like CEAgenda is for me - yes, I like
    >the look&feel of EPOC Agenda.
    >
    >Kind regards
    >
    >Alan++

    Netbook Pro and