Sony might re-enter PDA market with Symbian OS... - Scion

This is a discussion on Sony might re-enter PDA market with Symbian OS... - Scion ; http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/08...ny_pda_return/ It would be an interesting thing to see happen. If they do adopt symbian, then Sony hopefully will produce something with the Series 5 or Revo clam-shell like design... My fingers are crossed....

  1. Sony might re-enter PDA market with Symbian OS...

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/08...ny_pda_return/

    It would be an interesting thing to see happen. If they do adopt symbian,
    then Sony hopefully will produce something with the Series 5 or Revo
    clam-shell like design...
    My fingers are crossed.

  2. Re: Sony might re-enter PDA market with Symbian OS...

    "Stephen Moll" wrote in message

    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/08...ny_pda_return/
    >
    > It would be an interesting thing to see happen. If they do adopt symbian,
    > then Sony hopefully will produce something with the Series 5 or Revo
    > clam-shell like design...
    > My fingers are crossed.

    They haven't left the pda marketplace- they continue to sell in Japan, they
    have only withdrawn from the US/UK markets due to low sales.

+ Reply to Thread