Revo with WinXP and Outlook XP - Scion

This is a discussion on Revo with WinXP and Outlook XP - Scion ; Is the Revo compatible with the above systems? I don't mind if there's a bit of tinkering to get it working :-) I want to go back to Revo from Palm/PocketPC as I need a reliable keyboard-based PDA, so I ...

  1. Revo with WinXP and Outlook XP

    Is the Revo compatible with the above systems? I don't mind if there's
    a bit of tinkering to get it working :-)

    I want to go back to Revo from Palm/PocketPC as I need a reliable
    keyboard-based PDA, so I thought I'd pick up a cheap second-hand Revo.
    But it's going to be no use if it won't run on XP and can't sync with
    Outlook properly.

    Thanks for any help.
    Steve

  2. Re: Revo with WinXP and Outlook XP

    it'll work without any tinkering if you get the latest (2.3.3) psiwin from
    the psion website.

    mine is happy with xp and still syncs perfectly with office 2003.

    cheers

    fiev

    "S Ward" wrote in message
    news:ee8fa1b6.0408090717.4eff13bc@posting.google.c om...
    > Is the Revo compatible with the above systems? I don't mind if there's
    > a bit of tinkering to get it working :-)
    >
    > I want to go back to Revo from Palm/PocketPC as I need a reliable
    > keyboard-based PDA, so I thought I'd pick up a cheap second-hand Revo.
    > But it's going to be no use if it won't run on XP and can't sync with
    > Outlook properly.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.
    > Steve

+ Reply to Thread