Periodic request. Collins english/french dictionary - Scion

This is a discussion on Periodic request. Collins english/french dictionary - Scion ; Has anybody got a copy I could have? I can offer the english/italian version in exchange Pip pip -- Chris Notton Replace "nospam" with my surname to reply by email Sostituisca il "nospam" con il mio cognome per rispondere }...

  1. Periodic request. Collins english/french dictionary

    --
    Chris Notton
    Replace "nospam" with my surname to reply by email
    Sostituisca il "nospam" con il mio cognome per rispondere
    }

  2. Re: Periodic request. Collins english/french dictionary

    > Has anybody got a copy I could have?
    > I can offer the english/italian version in exchange

    If we are talking about legal licences, check my site www.pulster.de -
    listed for 19 eur, new in box, last ones in stock.
    Please do not use the usegroup for warez-exchance. Thanks.

    Christoph

  3. Re: Periodic request. Collins english/french dictionary

    In article <9E4ZEKQLLuB@cpu.pulster.de>, Christoph@pulster.de says...
    > > Has anybody got a copy I could have?
    > > I can offer the english/italian version in exchange

    > If we are talking about legal licences, check my site www.pulster.de -
    > listed for 19 eur, new in box, last ones in stock.
    > Please do not use the usegroup for warez-exchance. Thanks.
    >
    > Christoph

    I'm happy to buy one or exchange with another owner!
    I will take one of yours please.

    I cannot access the english language version of your site
    (The requested URL /hl=de&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    8&langpair=de|en&u=http://www.pulster.de/&prev=/language_tools was not
    found on this server.)

    So if you could tell me how much p&p you want etc. I'll fax you my c/card
    number.
    I am VAT registered in the U.K. b.t.w.

    vielen Dank
    Pip pip

    --
    Chris Notton
    Replace "nospam" with my surname to reply by email
    Sostituisca il "nospam" con il mio cognome per rispondere
    }

  4. Re: Periodic request. Collins english/french dictionary

    In message
    Chris wrote:

    >In article <9E4ZEKQLLuB@cpu.pulster.de>, Christoph@pulster.de says...
    >> > Has anybody got a copy I could have?
    >> > I can offer the english/italian version in exchange

    >> If we are talking about legal licences, check my site www.pulster.de -
    >> listed for 19 eur, new in box, last ones in stock.
    >> Please do not use the usegroup for warez-exchance. Thanks.
    >>
    >> Christoph

    Yeah right! and when someone orders two items from you and you forget to
    post one of the items you refuse to honour the order and ignore e-mails
    asking you to send the second item.

    Not a very good business prospect is it?.

    >I cannot access the english language version of your site
    >(The requested URL /hl=de&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    >8&langpair=de|en&u=http://www.pulster.de/&prev=/language_tools was not
    >found on this server.)
    >

    >vielen Dank
    >Pip pip

    I reported to pulster that the English version was not working in July.
    This doesn't inspire much confidence in the company does it?.

    Steve.

+ Reply to Thread