Psion 5 mx and SYS$ROM.bin - Scion

This is a discussion on Psion 5 mx and SYS$ROM.bin - Scion ; Hello Does anybody knows how to install SYS$ROM.BIN on a PSION 5MX?? I just try it with romload.exe...it doesen't work :-(( Thank*s a lot Boris...

  1. Psion 5 mx and SYS$ROM.bin

    Hello
    Does anybody knows how to install SYS$ROM.BIN on a PSION 5MX??

    I just try it with romload.exe...it doesen't work :-((

    Thank*s a lot
    Boris

  2. Re: Psion 5 mx and SYS$ROM.bin

    Boris wrote:

    > Hello
    > Does anybody knows how to install SYS$ROM.BIN on a PSION 5MX??
    >
    > I just try it with romload.exe...it doesen't work :-((
    >
    > Thank*s a lot
    > Boris

    SYS$ROM.BIN is for S5mx pro device only.
    OS.IMG is for netBook and netPad device only.

    Psion Series 5mx Operating System is not in internal RAM or in flashable
    storage but in ROM (e.g. Read-Only Memory).

  3. Re: Psion 5 mx and SYS$ROM.bin

    On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, Boris wrote:

    > Does anybody knows how to install SYS$ROM.BIN on a PSION 5MX??

    5mx Pro i guess. Put it on a CF, put the CF into your Psion, start.

    Good luck,

    Karsten

    --
    Homepage, Mac68k, A/UX-Links und Shorties: www.tecneeq.de