Malaybook for sale - Scion

This is a discussion on Malaybook for sale - Scion ; I wish to sell my Malaybook. Offers (use ebay as guide) to taniwha (at) wanadoo (dot) fr. I can't sell it on ebay because I live in France but it is QWERTY keyboard. ebay doesn't let you register on a ...

  1. Malaybook for sale

    I wish to sell my Malaybook. Offers (use ebay as guide) to taniwha (at)
    wanadoo (dot) fr.

    I can't sell it on ebay because I live in France but it is QWERTY keyboard.
    ebay doesn't let you register on a language other than your home country,
    and there is clearly no market for QWERTY machines here in France.

  2. Re: Malaybook for sale

    On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:50:03 +0200, "Richard" wrote:

    >I wish to sell my Malaybook. Offers (use ebay as guide) to taniwha (at)
    >wanadoo (dot) fr.
    >
    >I can't sell it on ebay because I live in France but it is QWERTY keyboard.
    >ebay doesn't let you register on a language other than your home country,
    >and there is clearly no market for QWERTY machines here in France.

    Why not put it on eBay France and state that you will sell worldwide?
    It'll come up on searches worldwide then, e.g. in the UK as 'Items
    Available to the UK'. Many people do worldwide searches, especially
    for the more unusual items.

+ Reply to Thread