Registering Sokoboxx for 5mx - where? - Scion

This is a discussion on Registering Sokoboxx for 5mx - where? - Scion ; Hi Sad I know, but I am having a ball with Sokoboxx and want to register for the additional level availability. Problem is, the help files give www.fatcatz.tm as the contact website for registration. This site appears not to exist ...

  1. Registering Sokoboxx for 5mx - where?

    Hi

    Sad I know, but I am having a ball with Sokoboxx and want to register
    for the additional level availability.

    Problem is, the help files give www.fatcatz.tm as the contact website
    for registration. This site appears not to exist any more, am I
    mistaken here?

    Any pointers gratefully appreciated,

    Neil

  2. Re: Registering Sokoboxx for 5mx - where?

    rmrsoft.com

    HN wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Sad I know, but I am having a ball with Sokoboxx and want to register
    > for the additional level availability.
    >
    > Problem is, the help files give www.fatcatz.tm as the contact website
    > for registration. This site appears not to exist any more, am I
    > mistaken here?
    >
    > Any pointers gratefully appreciated,
    >
    > Neil

  3. Re: Registering Sokoboxx for 5mx - where?

    "HN" wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Sad I know, but I am having a ball with Sokoboxx and want to register
    > for the additional level availability.
    >
    > Problem is, the help files give www.fatcatz.tm as the contact website
    > for registration. This site appears not to exist any more, am I
    > mistaken here?

    No, he's moved to http://www.fatcatz.net/

    HTH,

    Flib

  4. Re: Registering Sokoboxx for 5mx - where?

    On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 10:48:42 +0100, "Flibble" wrote:

    >"HN" wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Sad I know, but I am having a ball with Sokoboxx and want to register
    >> for the additional level availability.
    >>
    >> Problem is, the help files give www.fatcatz.tm as the contact website
    >> for registration. This site appears not to exist any more, am I
    >> mistaken here?

    >No, he's moved to http://www.fatcatz.net/
    >
    >HTH,
    >
    >Flib

    Appreciated!

    Neil

  5. Re: Registering Sokoboxx for 5mx - where?

    Yep!!
    http://www.rmrsoft.com/epoc/boxx.htm
    cheaper ;-)
    J.

    > No, he's moved to http://www.fatcatz.net/

  6. Re: Registering Sokoboxx for 5mx - where?

    On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 16:59:25 +0200, "Jack"
    wrote:

    >Yep!!
    >http://www.rmrsoft.com/epoc/boxx.htm
    >cheaper ;-)
    >J.
    >

    >> No, he's moved to http://www.fatcatz.net/

    Ah! I see it's the same product on both sites. Both the same version
    number. And if I'm not mistaken, the registration fee is the same -
    US$15 or UKú10.

    Thanks guys.

    Neil

+ Reply to Thread