Re: Help - 3a screen dead backup - Scion

This is a discussion on Re: Help - 3a screen dead backup - Scion ; Bob G wrote: >>Im almost ready to give up, but theres one thing puzzling me (probably of >>no interest to anyone but i'll mention it in case it lights a spark of an >>idea for anyone!). >> >>Im assuming the ...

  1. Re: Help - 3a screen dead backup

    Bob G wrote:

    >>Im almost ready to give up, but theres one thing puzzling me (probably of
    >>no interest to anyone but i'll mention it in case it lights a spark of an
    >>idea for anyone!).
    >>
    >>Im assuming the psion is in full working order other than the screen dying
    >>on me....when power is off i can switch it on as usual and presumably get
    >>into it as i imput my password as usual. Lots of clicks when i press
    >>anything. Heres the puzzling thing, i cant switch it off unless i take
    >>the battery /power lead out. Hmmmm

    Forgot to mention...
    When trying to connect, close ALL other programs but PsiWin.
    Some programs are known to interfere with PsiWin, causing the connection to
    fail.

  2. Re: Help - 3a screen dead backup

    Might even be worth getting RCOM (the original non-GUI package) which is
    guarnteed not to get knickers in twist...

    Mike.
    --
    If reply address = connectfee, add an r because it is free not fee.

    "Iordani" wrote in message
    newshWac.88230$dP1.259841@newsc.telia.net...

    > Forgot to mention...
    > When trying to connect, close ALL other programs but PsiWin.
    > Some programs are known to interfere with PsiWin, causing the connection

    > fail.

+ Reply to Thread