netbook - Scion

This is a discussion on netbook - Scion ; hi all does anyone know where i can still buy a netbook not pro from any resellers? any help much appreciated Nino...

  1. netbook

    hi all

    does anyone know where i can still buy a netbook not pro from any
    resellers?

    any help much appreciated

    Nino

  2. Re: netbook

    Check this site (although in german), they sell used Psion and still seem to
    have some Netbooks:

    http://www.pulster.de/index.htm?d__m..._MB__neuwertig
    __h4_356.htm

    good luck

    Wolfgang

    "assaggi1" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > hi all
    >
    > does anyone know where i can still buy a netbook not pro from any
    > resellers?
    >
    > any help much appreciated
    >
    > Nino

  3. Re: netbook

    Like-new US Netbook, boxed, cable, software, charger, instruction book,
    battery, everything included, absolutely mint, hardly used, will take $550 plus
    shipping. Check my 100% eBay feedback under bobjames27@aol.com

    I'm in Oklahoma

    Bob G

  4. Re: netbook

    I'm thinking of selling my Malaybook, if the offer is right. Email me on
    junkbox004@hotmailxxxxx.com (remove the x's obviously)

  5. Re: netbook

    Hi all

    thanks for info and offers but i will need to purchase from a vat registered
    suppliers as it is for my business.

    Nino.

    "assaggi1" wrote in message
    > hi all
    >
    > does anyone know where i can still buy a netbook not pro from any
    > resellers?
    >
    > any help much appreciated
    >
    > Nino

+ Reply to Thread