psion 5 and 5mx screen cable - Scion

This is a discussion on psion 5 and 5mx screen cable - Scion ; hello group I have some screen cable to sell for 5 mx and 5 series psion If somebody need mail me psion defender...

  1. psion 5 and 5mx screen cable

    hello group

    I have some screen cable to sell for 5 mx and 5 series psion

    If somebody need mail me

    psion defender

  2. Re: psion 5 and 5mx screen cable

    >hello group
    >
    >I have some screen cable to sell for 5 mx and 5 series psion
    >
    >If somebody need mail me
    >
    >psion defender

    I need a cable for the series 7 or Netbook. Do you have any?
    Bob G

  3. Re: psion 5 and 5mx screen cable

    Some idea of where you are and cost may help interest.....

    "psion defender" wrote in message
    news:28313d3f.0402200305.3b7e29e8@posting.google.c om...
    > hello group
    >
    > I have some screen cable to sell for 5 mx and 5 series psion
    >
    > If somebody need mail me
    >
    > psion defender

    ---

  4. Re: psion 5 and 5mx screen cable

    I understand that www.psionflexi.co.uk also do good replacements!?

    "psion defender" wrote in message
    news:28313d3f.0402200305.3b7e29e8@posting.google.c om...
    > hello group
    >
    > I have some screen cable to sell for 5 mx and 5 series psion
    >
    > If somebody need mail me
    >
    > psion defender

+ Reply to Thread