Outlook 2003 and PsiWin - Scion

This is a discussion on Outlook 2003 and PsiWin - Scion ; I recently upgrade to Outlook XP and found to my delight that finally (after years of suffering) that PsiWin works as advertised. I can synchronise "seamlessly" instead of having to reboot between each connection. But now a new problem with ...

  1. Outlook 2003 and PsiWin

    I recently upgrade to Outlook XP and found to my delight that finally (after
    years of suffering) that PsiWin works as advertised. I can synchronise
    "seamlessly" instead of having to reboot between each connection.

    But now a new problem with Outlook XP has become unbearable - junk email. I
    have SpamAssassin installed - but this does not cope with the more devious
    spammers. I like the idea of Outlook 2003 because of the microsoft junk
    email filters which obviously have a lot of resources behind them (I hardly
    ever get spammed via my microsfot hotmail account).

    So to my question - does Outlook 2003 work with PsiWin?

  2. Re: Outlook 2003 and PsiWin

    "Ric" wrote in message
    > I recently upgrade to Outlook XP and found to my delight that finally

    (after
    > years of suffering) that PsiWin works as advertised. I can synchronise
    > "seamlessly" instead of having to reboot between each connection.
    >
    > But now a new problem with Outlook XP has become unbearable - junk email.

    > have SpamAssassin installed - but this does not cope with the more devious
    > spammers. I like the idea of Outlook 2003 because of the microsoft junk
    > email filters which obviously have a lot of resources behind them (I

    hardly
    > ever get spammed via my microsfot hotmail account).
    >
    > So to my question - does Outlook 2003 work with PsiWin?

    There are no file level differences between OL 2002 and 2003 so Psiwin will
    work with either. On this issue of spam, have you tried rules in OL2002?
    I've set up about 5 different rules that look for certain words in the
    subject or message body and have them deleted before I ever see them. I
    rarely have more than few spam messages daily.

    Regards, Jim

+ Reply to Thread