Email - Scion

This is a discussion on Email - Scion ; Hi All My company has taken to using HTML for sending emails so it looks fancy! Great if I am at my PC, bloody annoying if I'm else where! Does anyone know of a program or plug-in, or a get ...

  1. Email

    Hi All

    My company has taken to using HTML for sending emails so it looks fancy!
    Great if I am at my PC, bloody annoying if I'm else where!

    Does anyone know of a program or plug-in, or a get a-round so that I can
    view the said emails without all that annoying HTML stuff?

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: Email

    Outlook has a tick box on Contacts which says "send using plain text "

    Maybe if they could tick this box for your email???

    --
    JM

    mayojs{AT}spamcop.net

    "Brian Royston" wrote in message
    > Hi All
    >
    > My company has taken to using HTML for sending emails so it looks fancy!
    > Great if I am at my PC, bloody annoying if I'm else where!
    >
    > Does anyone know of a program or plug-in, or a get a-round so that I can
    > view the said emails without all that annoying HTML stuff?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

+ Reply to Thread