Any good licensing sofware out there? - Scion

This is a discussion on Any good licensing sofware out there? - Scion ; Hi, do you guys know of any good licensing software for developers? I would like to be able to follow-up on software sent for evaluation. Thanks... -rasmus-...

  1. Any good licensing sofware out there?

    Hi,

    do you guys know of any good licensing software for developers? I
    would like to be able to follow-up on software sent for evaluation.

    Thanks...

    -rasmus-

  2. Re: Any good licensing sofware out there?

    "Rasmus Almqvist" wrote in message
    news:c61516fb.0402160851.4541184f@posting.google.c om...
    > Hi,
    >
    > do you guys know of any good licensing software for developers? I
    > would like to be able to follow-up on software sent for evaluation.

    The only software I would pay in these dying days of Psions is a decent GSM
    phonemanager software for the 5mx. I know about SG software PhoneMan, but it
    is clumsy junk compared to the built in Revo or Ericsson MC218 "My Phone"
    App.

  3. Re: Any good licensing sofware out there?

    "Ric" wrote in message news:...
    > The only software I would pay in these dying days of Psions is a decent GSM
    > phonemanager software for the 5mx. I know about SG software PhoneMan, but it
    > is clumsy junk compared to the built in Revo or Ericsson MC218 "My Phone"
    > App.

    Just to be sure... these products would protect the application from
    being copied or otherwise misused by the parties reviewing the
    application?

    You see, I'm quite reluctant to send anything for review that can be
    copied or misused in anyway.

  4. Re: Any good licensing sofware out there?

    news:c61516fb.0402180705.66790a4c@posting.google.c om...

    > > The only software I would pay in these dying days of Psions is a decent

    GSM
    > > phonemanager software for the 5mx. I know about SG software PhoneMan,

    but it
    > > is clumsy junk compared to the built in Revo or Ericsson MC218 "My

    Phone"
    > > App.

    > Just to be sure... these products would protect the application from
    > being copied or otherwise misused by the parties reviewing the
    > application?
    >
    > You see, I'm quite reluctant to send anything for review that can be
    > copied or misused in anyway.

    There's a problem for you. You won't send it for review so no-one will buy
    it because there are no objective tests of your software. At least you'll
    have your rights protected.

    ---

  5. Re: Any good licensing sofware out there?

    "AlanS" wrote in message
    > There's a problem for you. You won't send it for review so no-one will buy
    > it because there are no objective tests of your software. At least you'll
    > have your rights protected.
    > ---

    ...laughs!

    Yeah, I know... I'm not reviewing the software (sourcecode) itself,
    just the end-user usability part. But yeah... thank you for your
    answer.

+ Reply to Thread