Whatever happened to LogIt? - Scion

This is a discussion on Whatever happened to LogIt? - Scion ; http://www.pelicansoft.com/ used to produce LogIt, a time logging software app for EPOC devices, but they seem to have changed to an altogether different product! Is LogIt still available ut there anywhere? Andy...

  1. Whatever happened to LogIt?

    http://www.pelicansoft.com/ used to produce LogIt, a time logging software
    app for EPOC devices, but they seem to have changed to an altogether
    different product!

    Is LogIt still available ut there anywhere?

    Andy

  2. Re: Whatever happened to LogIt?

    LogIt was never designed specifically for EPOC, altho. if I remember rightly there was a version of the s/ware which run with the Psion 3. I think it was Griffin rather than Philip Harris who marketed it.LogIt has probably moved on since then, I can't remember off the top of my head what the current catalogues are marketing. I now use PASCO USB interfaces and Datastudio s/ware with mickeysoft.If you're stuck, I'll check catalogues in the next couple of days

    Regards

    Chris

    --
    Chris Millar-Craig
    e-mail cmc@onetel.net.uk

  3. Re: Whatever happened to LogIt?

    Was Logit the software that used to connect to professional video camcorders
    for logging the timecode of shots?
    If so I have also been hunting for it but didn't know the name
    Any info greatfully received

    Rob M

    "cmc" wrote in message
    > LogIt was never designed specifically for EPOC, altho. if I remember

    rightly there was a version of the s/ware which run with the Psion 3. I
    think it was Griffin rather than Philip Harris who marketed it.LogIt has
    probably moved on since then, I can't remember off the top of my head what
    the current catalogues are marketing. I now use PASCO USB interfaces and
    Datastudio s/ware with mickeysoft.If you're stuck, I'll check catalogues in
    the next couple of days

    > Regards
    >
    > Chris
    >
    > In article , AndyH
    > wrote:
    > > http://www.pelicansoft.com/ used to produce LogIt, a time logging

    software
    > > app for EPOC devices, but they seem to have changed to an altogether
    > > different product!
    > >
    > > Is LogIt still available ut there anywhere?
    > >
    > > Andy
    > >

    > --
    > Chris Millar-Craig
    > e-mail cmc@onetel.net.uk

  4. Re: Whatever happened to LogIt?

    No, it was time logging software.

    AndyH

  5. Re: Whatever happened to LogIt?

    "AndyH" wrote in message
    > http://www.pelicansoft.com/ used to produce LogIt, a time logging software
    > app for EPOC devices, but they seem to have changed to an altogether
    > different product!
    >
    > Is LogIt still available ut there anywhere?
    >
    > Andy

    Andy,

    Logit was marketed by PelicanSoft, run by Mark Espositio. He stopped selling
    Psion software and now appears to be involved in some type of religious
    movement. There's no place to buy LogIt unless you can find someone who
    wants to sell you a copy.

    Regards, Jim

+ Reply to Thread