2004 Formula 1 schedule - Scion

This is a discussion on 2004 Formula 1 schedule - Scion ; As for I have done for the last 3 years, I have put together the schedule for next year's F1 season in EPOC Agenda format, and it can be found under the data files at http://www.courtfld.demon.co.uk/psion5/ As ever, I don't ...

  1. 2004 Formula 1 schedule

    As for I have done for the last 3 years, I have put together the schedule
    for next year's F1 season in EPOC Agenda format, and it can be found under
    the data files at http://www.courtfld.demon.co.uk/psion5/

    As ever, I don't take responsibility for the total accuracy of all
    times and dates, although I've gone to a lot of trouble to check out
    exceptions, timezones and calendars, so I hope it's a grade up from
    the files I've released for previous years.
    --
    Raj Rijhwani | This is the voice of the Mysterons...
    raj@rijhwani.org | ... We know that you can hear us Earthmen

  2. Re: 2004 Formula 1 schedule

    On Saturday, in article <20040214.2101.3487snz@rijhwani.org>
    raj@rijhwani.org "Raj Rijhwani" wrote:

    > As for I have done for the last 3 years, I have put together the schedule
    > for next year's F1 season in EPOC Agenda format, and it can be found under
    > the data files at http://www.courtfld.demon.co.uk/psion5/

    For "next year" read "this year", of course...
    --
    Raj Rijhwani | This is the voice of the Mysterons...
    raj@rijhwani.org | ... We know that you can hear us Earthmen
    http://www.rijhwani.org/raj/ | "Lieutenant Green: Launch all Angels!"

  3. Re: 2004 Formula 1 schedule

    Hi Raj,

    Thanks for taking the time and trouble to do this useful information !

    One little snag .. the link on your page for the 2004 info downloads
    the 2003 info !

    I did manage to download the 2004 version by altering the year in M$
    Infernal Exploder (just my name for IE ).

    It would probably help other people if you could alter the link though
    :-)

    Once again, many thanks !

    Steve

    On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:01:03 +0000 (GMT), raj@rijhwani.org (Raj
    Rijhwani) wrote:

    >As for I have done for the last 3 years, I have put together the schedule
    >for next year's F1 season in EPOC Agenda format, and it can be found under
    >the data files at http://www.courtfld.demon.co.uk/psion5/
    >
    >As ever, I don't take responsibility for the total accuracy of all
    >times and dates, although I've gone to a lot of trouble to check out
    >exceptions, timezones and calendars, so I hope it's a grade up from
    >the files I've released for previous years.

  4. Re: 2004 Formula 1 schedule

    On Sunday, in article
    <672u2091qbvc6q3j05oh7j1n83pq35fk2s@4ax.com>
    steve@removethis.parity.demon.co.uk "Steve" wrote:

    > Thanks for taking the time and trouble to do this useful information !

    > One little snag .. the link on your page for the 2004 info downloads
    > the 2003 info !

    Ah yes. The old "dodgy cut'n'paste" ploy...

    Noted and corrected. Thanks.
    --
    Raj Rijhwani | This is the voice of the Mysterons...
    raj@rijhwani.org | ... We know that you can hear us Earthmen
    http://www.rijhwani.org/raj/ | "Lieutenant Green: Launch all Angels!"

  5. World Rally Championship 2004 calendar

    A little late, given that the year is already underway, and has seen two
    events already completed, but the FIA World Rally Championship calendar
    dates for 2004 are now available in EPOC Agenda format. Unlike the
    recently released F1 schedule, this agenda is only the dates, with no
    additional details of times.

    Once again, the file in question can be found amongst the data files
    available through .

    (And yes, Steve, I checked the links this time...)
    --
    Raj Rijhwani | This is the voice of the Mysterons...
    raj@rijhwani.org | ... We know that you can hear us Earthmen
    http://www.rijhwani.org/raj/ | "Lieutenant Green: Launch all Angels!"

  6. Re: World Rally Championship 2004 calendar

    Hi Raj,

    Thanx for the correctoion (easy mistake !)

    .... and I am just going to download the World Rally Championship data
    now.

    Keep up the good work my friend !

    Steve

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 15:14:17 +0000 (GMT), raj@rijhwani.org (Raj
    Rijhwani) wrote:

    >A little late, given that the year is already underway, and has seen two
    >events already completed, but the FIA World Rally Championship calendar
    >dates for 2004 are now available in EPOC Agenda format. Unlike the
    >recently released F1 schedule, this agenda is only the dates, with no
    >additional details of times.
    >
    >Once again, the file in question can be found amongst the data files
    >available through .
    >
    >(And yes, Steve, I checked the links this time...)

+ Reply to Thread