3-Lib and various sponsors (below) are proud to announce the
next PDA user meeting, in Reading, Berks, from 6.30pm to
9pm on February 26th 2004.

[No, don't switch off just because it's not London, please. The Sun Inn is
only five minutes walk from the main line Reading railway station, which
itself is just about the centre of the UK rail network and only 20 minutes
from Paddington. By car, the Sun Inn is easy to get to along the M4.]

It's all free. FREE DRINKS all evening, free door prizes, free admission
and masses of good chat, gadgets, demonstrations and expertise. Open to
all, whether you use a Psion, Palm, Pocket PC or Symbian smartphone.

Full details of the meeting, including a map, are at
http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/meetings.htm

Sponsors of the meeting so far:
Palm, RMR Software and Handango. Handango are also donating some 30
vouchers to spend on their web site.

Thanks to each sponsor! If your company would like to join the sponsor
list (animated banner ads on the meetings page, public thanks on night,
etc.), please get in touch!

See you there. Please email me if you plan to attend so that I have a
rough idea of numbers.

Steve Litchfield (slitchfield@ukonline.co.uk)