Ad Hoc WiFi-ing - Scion

This is a discussion on Ad Hoc WiFi-ing - Scion ; Has anyone connected a couple of Psion devices (7s, netBooks, mBooks, netPads, whatever) using Wifi without the aid of a wireless access point? I am thinking FTP Server on one and FTP Client on the other? Thanks Andy...

  1. Ad Hoc WiFi-ing

    Has anyone connected a couple of Psion devices (7s, netBooks, mBooks,
    netPads, whatever) using Wifi without the aid of a wireless access point? I
    am thinking FTP Server on one and FTP Client on the other?

    Thanks

    Andy

  2. Re: Ad Hoc WiFi-ing

    ...... Or could they even ping each other using F1Finger?

    Andy

+ Reply to Thread