Honda Connectors for PSION PDAs - Scion

This is a discussion on Honda Connectors for PSION PDAs - Scion ; Does anyone know the exact model number of the serial connectors used by PSIOn for its PDAs ? I couldn't find a 15 pin connector on the www.hondaconnectors.com web site. I contacted the folks and they don't recall what the ...

  1. Honda Connectors for PSION PDAs

    Does anyone know the exact model number of the serial connectors used by PSIOn
    for its PDAs ?

    I couldn't find a 15 pin connector on the www.hondaconnectors.com web site. I
    contacted the folks and they don't recall what the exact model number since it
    was a custom order where they also made the cable assemblies etc.

    If I had the exact model number, I would then be able to buy some of those
    connectors (and perhaps make some available to others who need them). They
    would be connectors only.
    (Hondaconnectors no longer make cable assembles from what I was told).

  2. Re: Honda Connectors for PSION PDAs

    JF Mezei wrote:
    > Does anyone know the exact model number of the serial connectors used by PSIOn
    > for its PDAs ?
    >
    > I couldn't find a 15 pin connector on the www.hondaconnectors.com web site. I
    > contacted the folks and they don't recall what the exact model number since it
    > was a custom order where they also made the cable assemblies etc.
    >
    > If I had the exact model number, I would then be able to buy some of those
    > connectors (and perhaps make some available to others who need them). They
    > would be connectors only.
    > (Hondaconnectors no longer make cable assembles from what I was told).

    I was quite happy with my plug-with-leads from

    Mike.
    --
    If reply address = connectfee, add an r because it is free not fee.

  3. Re: Honda Connectors for PSION PDAs

    On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 14:00:42 -0500, JF Mezei
    wrote:

    > Does anyone know the exact model number of the serial connectors used by
    > PSIOn
    > for its PDAs ?
    >
    > I couldn't find a 15 pin connector on the www.hondaconnectors.com web
    > site. I
    > contacted the folks and they don't recall what the exact model number
    > since it
    > was a custom order where they also made the cable assemblies etc.
    >
    > If I had the exact model number, I would then be able to buy some of
    > those
    > connectors (and perhaps make some available to others who need them).
    > They
    > would be connectors only.
    > (Hondaconnectors no longer make cable assembles from what I was told).

    Try:

    and the part # RMC-E15F4S-LC5-M

    --
    Andrew Gregory
    http://www.scss.com.au/family/andrew/ >

  4. Re: Honda Connectors for PSION PDAs

    Andrew Gregory wrote:

    > and the part # RMC-E15F4S-LC5-M

    Many thanks.

    By the way, examining my existing cables/connectors, it seems that they user
    the "C" key.

    There are 2 notches to ensure the plug is inserted the right way. (A and B
    have 3 notches)

    so the model is RMC-E15F4S-LC5-M C you can add BK if you want the
    black connector.

    Thanks again for the pointer.

+ Reply to Thread