Convert a Psion revo worksheet file to an Excel file - Scion

This is a discussion on Convert a Psion revo worksheet file to an Excel file - Scion ; I like to convert a Psion Revo worksheet file to an Excel file. But my Psion worksheet is password protected, and for that reason Psywin refuses to convert it to an Excel file. Has anyone a solution for this problem ...

  1. Convert a Psion revo worksheet file to an Excel file

    I like to convert a Psion Revo worksheet file to an Excel file.
    But my Psion worksheet is password protected, and for that reason Psywin
    refuses to
    convert it to an Excel file.

    Has anyone a solution for this problem ?

    Lucas

  2. Re: Convert a Psion revo worksheet file to an Excel file

    Lucas wrote:

    > I like to convert a Psion Revo worksheet file to an Excel file.
    > But my Psion worksheet is password protected, and for that reason Psywin
    > refuses to
    > convert it to an Excel file.
    >
    > Has anyone a solution for this problem ?

    Remove the password...?

  3. Re: Convert a Psion revo worksheet file to an Excel file

    "anonymous" schreef in bericht
    > Lucas wrote:
    >
    > > I like to convert a Psion Revo worksheet file to an Excel file.
    > > But my Psion worksheet is password protected, and for that reason Psywin
    > > refuses to
    > > convert it to an Excel file.
    > >
    > > Has anyone a solution for this problem ?

    > Remove the password...?

    That was also my first though.
    I can change the password, but apparently I can't remove the password.

    Lucas

  4. Re: Convert a Psion revo worksheet file to an Excel file

    Lucas wrote:

    >> Remove the password...?

    > That was also my first though.
    > I can change the password, but apparently I can't remove the password.

    When file is opened, chose Password from menu. You'll be asked to enter it
    and then you'll have a dialog where you can change password.
    Entering nothing in these two field should remove the password

  5. Re: Convert a Psion revo worksheet file to an Excel file

    > Lucas wrote:
    >
    > >> Remove the password...?

    > > That was also my first though.
    > > I can change the password, but apparently I can't remove the password.

    > When file is opened, chose Password from menu. You'll be asked to enter

    it
    > and then you'll have a dialog where you can change password.
    > Entering nothing in these two field should remove the password

    Damn, so simple !

    Thanks

    Lucas

+ Reply to Thread