What's worse for 5mx? - Scion

This is a discussion on What's worse for 5mx? - Scion ; Drop-kicking down one flight of stairs or Opening and closing the case. Duncan....

  1. What's worse for 5mx?

    Drop-kicking down one flight of stairs

    or

    Opening and closing the case.

    Duncan.

  2. Re: What's worse for 5mx?

    Duncan James Murray wrote:
    > Drop-kicking down one flight of stairs
    >
    > or
    >
    > Opening and closing the case.
    >
    > Duncan.

    You've probably already opened and closed the case hundreds of times
    already, so... only one way to find out, isn't there.

    Have fun picking up the pieces.

    Paul B)

  3. Re: What's worse for 5mx?

    Don't worry - have drop-kicked my 5mx many times - never been worried about
    it it breaking, however, I know that one day this cable is going to go....
    with some sense of impending doom...

    Duncan,

    "Paul Bunyan" wrote in message
    > Duncan James Murray wrote:
    > > Drop-kicking down one flight of stairs
    > >
    > > or
    > >
    > > Opening and closing the case.
    > >
    > > Duncan.

    > You've probably already opened and closed the case hundreds of times
    > already, so... only one way to find out, isn't there.
    >
    > Have fun picking up the pieces.
    >
    > Paul B)

  4. Re: What's worse for 5mx?

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:08:02 -0000, in article

    dm319@remove.this.bit.cam.ac.uk "Duncan James Murray" wrote:

    > Drop-kicking down one flight of stairs

    Unintentional drop-kicking most definitely is not good. I dropped mine,
    it caught my foot and went flying, mere weeks after having it refurbished.
    Nice diagonal crack across the screen. It worked for couple of weeks
    after (save for the tuch screen which was completely skewed) but the
    display eventually went blank. It still runs (I know, because the alarms
    still go off), and I can access it with the PC link, but that's not much
    help, really.
    --
    Raj Rijhwani | This is the voice of the Mysterons...
    raj@rijhwani.org | ... We know that you can hear us Earthmen

+ Reply to Thread