Re: The raping of rec.travel.air by JF Mezei - Scion

This is a discussion on Re: The raping of rec.travel.air by JF Mezei - Scion ; edwardseco@aol.com (Edwardseco) wrote: >In article , sapphenj@msn.com >(Harold S.) writes: > >>I check in to travel, air and I find nothing about air travel. > >The "culture" here has gone way down hill. The better commentators were driven >away by ...

  1. Re: The raping of rec.travel.air by JF Mezei

    edwardseco@aol.com (Edwardseco) wrote:

    >In article <1179-40198392-50@storefull-3133.bay.webtv.net>, sapphenj@msn.com
    >(Harold S.) writes:
    >
    >>I check in to travel, air and I find nothing about air travel.

    >The "culture" here has gone way down hill. The better commentators were driven
    >away by the verbal harassment. What remains are the idiot trolls as noted and a
    >few knowledgable respondents. Does this mirror the collapse of popular culture
    >elsewhere?
    >edwardseco

    This is nothing new in this group. Since the days when JF Mezei ran Robert
    Ashcroft off the group a decade ago this newsgroup has been in decline.
    Deranged kooks like Mezei have run off nearly all the well-informed posters who
    used to post here and have pretty much ruined rec.travel.air for good.

  2. Re: The raping of rec.travel.air by JF Mezei

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:06:20 -0800, edo wrote
    (in message <6eb95794935f63b256edb090b94fcd24@cryptorebels.net>):

    > This is nothing new in this group. Since the days when JF Mezei ran
    > Robert Ashcroft off the group a decade ago this newsgroup has been in
    > decline. Deranged kooks like Mezei have run off nearly all the
    > well-informed posters who used to post here and have pretty much ruined
    > rec.travel.air for good.

    As opposed to a kook like you who tries to wreck four other newsgroups?

    Follow-ups set back to r.t.a. Keep your stupid flame wars to your own group,
    please.

+ Reply to Thread