Nokia 6600 & Ericsson MC218 (Psion 5MX) - Scion

This is a discussion on Nokia 6600 & Ericsson MC218 (Psion 5MX) - Scion ; I have a Nokia 6600 phone (Symbian OS7) that I want to use with a MC218 (Ericssons 5MX clone). I don't know how to connect with PhoneMan (latest Version). Who knows more? Best Regards, Klaas...

  1. Nokia 6600 & Ericsson MC218 (Psion 5MX)

    I have a Nokia 6600 phone (Symbian OS7) that I want to use with a MC218
    (Ericssons
    5MX clone). I don't know how to connect with PhoneMan (latest Version). Who
    knows more?

    Best Regards,
    Klaas

  2. Re: Nokia 6600 & Ericsson MC218 (Psion 5MX)

    "Klaas Ensing" wrote in

    > I have a Nokia 6600 phone (Symbian OS7) that I want to use with a
    > MC218 (Ericssons
    > 5MX clone). I don't know how to connect with PhoneMan (latest
    > Version). Who knows more?
    >
    > Best Regards,
    > Klaas

    What exactly is the problem? Does it not connect at all? Have you also
    tried the built-in MyPhone app? Also check Mike's site
    http://www.mikemcc.org.uk/ on troubleshooting these kind of problems.

    Good luck,
    Fred
    Sony-Ericsson T610 & MC218

  3. Re: Nokia 6600 & Ericsson MC218 (Psion 5MX)

    "Firth" schreef in bericht
    > "Klaas Ensing" wrote in
    >

    > > I have a Nokia 6600 phone (Symbian OS7) that I want to use with a
    > > MC218 (Ericssons
    > > 5MX clone). I don't know how to connect with PhoneMan (latest
    > > Version). Who knows more?
    > >
    > > Best Regards,
    > > Klaas
    > >

    > What exactly is the problem? Does it not connect at all? Have you also
    > tried the built-in MyPhone app?

    It does not connect at all (MyPhone and PhoneMan).

    > Also check Mike's site
    > http://www.mikemcc.org.uk/ on troubleshooting these kind of problems.
    >
    > Good luck,
    > Fred
    > Sony-Ericsson T610 & MC218

  4. Re: Nokia 6600 & Ericsson MC218 (Psion 5MX)

    "Klaas Ensing" wrote in news:bvea99$6g6$1
    @news2.tilbu1.nb.home.nl:

    > "Firth" schreef in bericht
    >> What exactly is the problem? Does it not connect at all? Have you also
    >> tried the built-in MyPhone app?

    > It does not connect at all (MyPhone and PhoneMan).

    Have you set the infrared to ON on the phone and to OFF on the MC218? I
    think the software on the MC218 sets the infrared link ON when necessary.

    Regards,
    Fred

  5. Re: Nokia 6600 & Ericsson MC218 (Psion 5MX)

    "Firth" schreef in bericht
    > "Klaas Ensing" wrote in news:bvea99$6g6$1
    > @news2.tilbu1.nb.home.nl:
    >

    > > "Firth" schreef in bericht
    > >> What exactly is the problem? Does it not connect at all? Have you also
    > >> tried the built-in MyPhone app?

    > > It does not connect at all (MyPhone and PhoneMan).
    > >

    > Have you set the infrared to ON on the phone and to OFF on the MC218? I
    > think the software on the MC218 sets the infrared link ON when necessary.

    I tried Nokia all Nokia-combinations in PhoneManPro V2.10F without succes.
    Only with Nokia 6310 [betatest] I get a short connection with the message
    'found Nokia 6600' followed by "Bad Name".
    I hope there will be a solution.

    Kind Regards,
    Klaas

+ Reply to Thread