Psion 5mx software wanted - Scion

This is a discussion on Psion 5mx software wanted - Scion ; If you have any of the following for the 5mx please get in touch. john(at)oktogo.co.uk. thanks Berlitz Phrasebook SimCity Michelin Red Guide - Europe Essential System Tools Essential Disk Utilities-Atelier Calligrapher-Atelier...

  1. Psion 5mx software wanted

    If you have any of the following for the 5mx please get in touch.
    john(at)oktogo.co.uk. thanks

    Berlitz Phrasebook
    SimCity
    Michelin Red Guide - Europe
    Essential System Tools
    Essential Disk Utilities-Atelier
    Calligrapher-Atelier

  2. Re: Psion 5mx software wanted

    So, are you looking for pirated software? You don't say...and it's not clear

    "John Gardner" wrote in message
    > If you have any of the following for the 5mx please get in touch.
    > john(at)oktogo.co.uk. thanks
    >
    > Berlitz Phrasebook
    > SimCity
    > Michelin Red Guide - Europe
    > Essential System Tools
    > Essential Disk Utilities-Atelier
    > Calligrapher-Atelier

    ---

  3. Re: Psion 5mx software wanted

    Erm NO.
    I was very nicely asking if anyone had any of this software then please get
    in touch.

    Just like you might place a wanted advert in a local paper asking for thing
    you need and that you would like people to call you about them. One would
    then perfectly expect to be asked to buy the item(S) from the person.

    I have never had such an accusation thrown at me.

    Do you normally make friends this way?

    john

    "AlanS" wrote in message
    > So, are you looking for pirated software? You don't say...and it's not

    clear

    > "John Gardner" wrote in message
    > > If you have any of the following for the 5mx please get in touch.
    > > john(at)oktogo.co.uk. thanks
    > >
    > > Berlitz Phrasebook
    > > SimCity
    > > Michelin Red Guide - Europe
    > > Essential System Tools
    > > Essential Disk Utilities-Atelier
    > > Calligrapher-Atelier
    > >

    > ---

  4. Re: Psion 5mx software wanted

    No offence, but I too thought you were trying to pirate software. You might
    of added that you wanted to purchase the software.

    Richard

    > Erm NO.
    > I was very nicely asking if anyone had any of this software then please

    get
    > in touch.
    >
    > Just like you might place a wanted advert in a local paper asking for

    thing
    > you need and that you would like people to call you about them. One would
    > then perfectly expect to be asked to buy the item(S) from the person.
    >
    > I have never had such an accusation thrown at me.
    >
    > Do you normally make friends this way?
    >
    > john
    >
    > "AlanS" wrote in message
    > > So, are you looking for pirated software? You don't say...and it's not

    > clear
    > >

    > > "John Gardner" wrote in message
    > > > If you have any of the following for the 5mx please get in touch.
    > > > john(at)oktogo.co.uk. thanks
    > > >
    > > > Berlitz Phrasebook
    > > > SimCity
    > > > Michelin Red Guide - Europe
    > > > Essential System Tools
    > > > Essential Disk Utilities-Atelier
    > > > Calligrapher-Atelier
    > > >

    > > ---

  5. Re: Psion 5mx software wanted

    Ok.

    do I take it that this osrt of thing happens all the time then, people
    asking for free software?

    I recently had all my Psion software & hardware stolen and I am really
    missing some ofthe apps no longer sold. Steve form 3lib has some software so
    I have bought that and his CD of stuff but I thought if others no longer
    used their software and wanted to sell it then I could get my psion back to
    use, well my new psion.

    thanks
    john

    "noVote" wrote in message
    news:zLaSb.50803$9Ce1.33993@news04.bloor.is.net.ca ble.rogers.com...
    > No offence, but I too thought you were trying to pirate software. You

    might
    > of added that you wanted to purchase the software.
    >
    > Richard
    >
    > "John Gardner" wrote in message
    > > Erm NO.
    > > I was very nicely asking if anyone had any of this software then please

    > get
    > > in touch.
    > >
    > > Just like you might place a wanted advert in a local paper asking for

    > thing
    > > you need and that you would like people to call you about them. One

    would
    > > then perfectly expect to be asked to buy the item(S) from the person.
    > >
    > > I have never had such an accusation thrown at me.
    > >
    > > Do you normally make friends this way?
    > >
    > > john
    > >
    > > "AlanS" wrote in message
    > > > So, are you looking for pirated software? You don't say...and it's not

    > > clear
    > > >

    > > > "John Gardner" wrote in message

    > > > ---

  6. Re: Psion 5mx software wanted

    Sensitive soul aren't you?

    I wasn't aggressive, I just asked, it wasn't an accusation- did I say you
    were a pirate? It was a legitimate question, this would not have been the
    first time people have tried to get pirate copies of software.

    And remember- you did not say you wanted to buy- *you* left the
    possibility open.

    "John Gardner" wrote in message
    > Erm NO.
    > I was very nicely asking if anyone had any of this software then please

    get
    > in touch.
    >
    > Just like you might place a wanted advert in a local paper asking for

    thing
    > you need and that you would like people to call you about them. One would
    > then perfectly expect to be asked to buy the item(S) from the person.
    >
    > I have never had such an accusation thrown at me.
    >
    > Do you normally make friends this way?
    >
    > john
    >
    > "AlanS" wrote in message
    > > So, are you looking for pirated software? You don't say...and it's not

    > clear
    > >

    > > "John Gardner" wrote in message
    > > > If you have any of the following for the 5mx please get in touch.
    > > > john(at)oktogo.co.uk. thanks
    > > >
    > > > Berlitz Phrasebook
    > > > SimCity
    > > > Michelin Red Guide - Europe