3-Lib, the UKPUG and various sponsors (yet to be announced) are proud to
announce the next PDA user meeting, this time in Reading, from 6.30pm to
9.30pm on Feburary 26th 2004.

It's all free. Free drinks (for the first hour or so if all goes according
to plan), free door prizes, free admission and masses of good
chat, gadgets, demonstrations and expertise. Open to all, whether you use
a Psion, Palm, Pocket PC or Nokia smartphone.

Full details of the meeting, including a map, are at
http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/meetings.htm

If your company would like to join the sponsor list (animated
banner ads on the meetings page, public thanks on night, etc.), please get
in touch!

See you there. Please email me if you plan to attend so that I have a
rough idea of numbers.

Steve Litchfield (slitchfield@ukonline.co.uk)