Routeplanner/CityMaps Support - Scion

This is a discussion on Routeplanner/CityMaps Support - Scion ; Is there any support for the above products from TomTom? I have routeplanner 2002 (i think) and get a kern exec error when I try to run it. Any ideas what this relates to and how to fix it. Having ...

  1. Routeplanner/CityMaps Support

    Is there any support for the above products from TomTom?

    I have routeplanner 2002 (i think) and get a kern exec error when I try to
    run it. Any ideas what this relates to and how to fix it.

    Having bought the product direct from TomTom I would have anticipated
    support facilities lasting more than a year.

    Thanks for any help.

    An e-mail to support@tomtom.com got an automated response saying to use the
    website. The e-mail addresses on the website for support are circular
    references to the same web page.

    Ta

    Nick

    ---

  2. Re: Routeplanner/CityMaps Support

    limestone-cowboy schrub am Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2004 09:59:

    > I have routeplanner 2002 (i think) and get a kern exec error when I
    > try to run it.**Any*ideas*what*this*relates*to*and*how*to*fix *it.

    delete the route-file from the documents-folder

    greets
    richie
    --
    tsb #116 http://116.taunus-biker.de riie @ irc
    Motorrad-Sicherheitstrainings siehe homepage

  3. Re: Routeplanner/CityMaps Support

    "limestone-cowboy" wrote

    > Is there any support for the above products from TomTom?

    > Having bought the product direct from TomTom I would have

    anticipated
    > support facilities lasting more than a year.

    Palmtop (now TomTom) have never been very good at support. I've had
    both from versions 1, with upgrade purchases. Even e-mails requesting
    help to buy upgrades were generally ignored.

    Both excellent products, let down by poor support and virtually no
    updates to the app code, only newer maps.

    > An e-mail to support@tomtom.com got an automated response saying to

    use the
    > website. The e-mail addresses on the website for support are

    circular
    > references to the same web page.

    I'm afraid that TomTom do not have a monopoly with this popular trick.

    Reg.

+ Reply to Thread