Removing from the extras bar - Scion

This is a discussion on Removing from the extras bar - Scion ; Hi Psioneers, I have to remove & re-install my Italian dictionary from my 5MX. If I use the add/remove programs function the program icon is left on my extras bar. I then cannot re-install the program. Anyone know how to ...

  1. Removing from the extras bar

    Hi Psioneers,

    I have to remove & re-install my Italian dictionary from my 5MX. If I use
    the add/remove programs function the program icon is left on my extras
    bar. I then cannot re-install the program.
    Anyone know how to get rid of it without starting from scratch?

    Pip pip
    --
    Chris Notton
    Replace "nospam" with my surname to reply by email

  2. Re: Removing from the extras bar

    You have probably installed it twice. Once to C drive and another to D
    drive. Find the folder \system\apps\coBuild (I think the folder is CoBuild,
    it is on mine, but it's for English) on both drives. Delete both if
    necessary. Now re-install the program.

    Richard

    "Chris" wrote in message
    > Hi Psioneers,
    >
    > I have to remove & re-install my Italian dictionary from my 5MX. If I use
    > the add/remove programs function the program icon is left on my extras
    > bar. I then cannot re-install the program.
    > Anyone know how to get rid of it without starting from scratch?
    >
    > Pip pip
    > --
    > Chris Notton
    > Replace "nospam" with my surname to reply by email
    > Sostituisca il "nospam" con il mio cognome per rispondere
    > }

  3. Re: Removing from the extras bar

    Have you looked to see if the icon is still in a file
    System/Apps/(Italian dictionary)? If so, delete the entire Italian
    dictionary folder then try a re-install.

    > Pip pip

    Hooray

+ Reply to Thread