Additions to my web guide - Scion

This is a discussion on Additions to my web guide - Scion ; Anyone surfing on a Psion might like to take a look at my new, revised web guide, designed to be used as a home page on the net for Psion/Nokia 9210/P800 owners. The 'lite' version, for bookmarking, is at http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/webguidereal.htm ...

  1. Additions to my web guide

    Anyone surfing on a Psion might like to take a look at my new, revised web
    guide, designed to be used as a home page on the net for Psion/Nokia
    9210/P800 owners.

    The 'lite' version, for bookmarking, is at
    http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/webguidereal.htm

    I've put quite a bit of effort into compiling this and working out the
    URLs, if you have any suggestions then please get in touch!

    (steve dot litchfield @ ukonline.co.uk)

    Cheers
    Steve Litchfield, 3-Lib, http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/
    For Psion and Symbian handhelds, with computer-based training on CD
    Also PocketInfo, for useful files - http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/pocketinfo
    Journalism: sub-editor and/or senior contributor to:
    Palmtop User - http://www.palmtop.co.uk/
    PDA Essentials - http://www.paragon.co.uk/mags/pdaessentials.html
    PC Basics - http://www.paragon.co.uk/mags/pcbasics.html
    Reviews editor, AllAboutSymbian - http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/

  2. Re: Additions to my web guide

    Quoth usenet@ukonline.co.uk (Steve Litchfield):
    [munch]
    >I've put quite a bit of effort into compiling this and working out the
    >URLs,

    Thanks for doing so -- it's a handy resource.
    --

    ~~ Paul Gilham ~~

+ Reply to Thread