Hello

I just activatet the plpprintd on my SuSE9-Box but it's still not
possible to print via pc from my 5mxpro (over cups). It just tells me
that there is a problem, thats all.

Is there a special trick, I should know? Is anybody out there who uses
this printd?

btw: everything else works just fine - as soon as I connect the psion to
the pc it's mounted under /mnt/psion (via another plpd), klipsy (KDE
3.2beta) allowes to copy text through ctrl-c / cntrl-v between host and
psion and back - the only thing that's missing ist the
printing-oportunity.

greets
richie
--
tsb #116 http://116.taunus-biker.de riie @ irc
Motorrad-Sicherheitstrainings siehe homepage