sync Psion Revo with Kalender (KDE) - Scion

This is a discussion on sync Psion Revo with Kalender (KDE) - Scion ; Hello, I am running KDE (under Linux) and I want to communicate via the async port and synchronize with Kalender. Anyone heard of such a beast? -- jjg...

  1. sync Psion Revo with Kalender (KDE)

    --
    jjg

  2. Series 7 keyboard help

    Hello,

    If I have the wrong place for this query please forgive me, and maybe
    point me to the correct one.

    i'm looking for information about changing/replacing the keyboard on a
    Series 7. I have Series 7 that's lost some of the keys. It still works
    wonderfully but if I could replace the missing keys or replace the entire
    keyboard it would be perfect.

    I have no idea where to start so any help at all would be great.

    Justin

  3. Re: sync Psion Revo with Kalender (KDE)

    Hi jjg,

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 14:27:02 +0100, jg wrote:

    > I am running KDE (under Linux) and I want to communicate via the async
    > port
    > and synchronize with Kalender. Anyone heard of such a beast?

    I understand that PsiLin
    http://www.medsyn.fr/perso/g.delafon.../psilingb.html is a Linux
    based PsiWin type of application. There's also a Java based application
    here http://website.lineone.net/~john.montgomery/psionlink/ but it does
    not "synchronise" between the two platforms, only copies files.

    KPsion can be used for backups, formating, etc,
    http://plptools.sourceforge.net/kpsion/

    Finally, you could run Linux directly on your Psion (but I haven't tried
    it yet)
    http://linux-7110.sourceforge.net/cg...site/about.htm

    Please post back if you discover more applications on this subject!

    Regards,

    Mick

  4. Re: sync Psion Revo with Kalender (KDE)

    MickKi wrote:

    > Hi jjg,
    >
    > On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 14:27:02 +0100, jg wrote:
    >
    >> I am running KDE (under Linux) and I want to communicate via the async
    >> port
    >> and synchronize with Kalender. Anyone heard of such a beast?

    > KPsion can be used for backups, formating, etc,
    > http://plptools.sourceforge.net/kpsion/

    I found the plptools quite useful (although they don't give a conversion to
    Kalendar). They at least allow me to back up my Psion, and to see all
    files.Under KDE you can even browse using psion:/

    --
    jjg

+ Reply to Thread