Proper settings for SH888? - Scion

This is a discussion on Proper settings for SH888? - Scion ; Hi, Question as per title really. Set up is an Ericsson MC 218 and an Ericsson SH 888 phone(IR-modem) After the screencable repair I keep getting 'lock-ups' of my MC 218 when connected to internet and collecting E-mail. It may ...

  1. Proper settings for SH888?

    Hi,

    Question as per title really.

    Set up is an Ericsson MC 218 and an Ericsson SH 888 phone(IR-modem)

    After the screencable repair I keep getting 'lock-ups' of
    my MC 218 when connected to internet and collecting E-mail.

    It may well be caused by a fault in the telephone, but
    I need to make sure wether or not it's the MC 218 at
    fault before I make a claim.

    So, anybody can send my the proper modem setting?

    Thanks, Gerard.

  2. Re: Proper settings for SH888?

    Look at this: -

    http://www.pdastreet.com/forums/show...threadid=26597