bmp to pic image convertor - Scion

This is a discussion on bmp to pic image convertor - Scion ; I would like to convert a photoshop bmp image to .pic for the psion to use in the realmaps utility. Psiwin ony converts files Does anyone know a utility that can do this? Thanks Justin...

  1. bmp to pic image convertor

    I would like to convert a photoshop bmp image to .pic for the psion to
    use in the realmaps utility.
    Psiwin ony converts files <64kb and does not recognise the bmp anyway.
    Does anyone know a utility that can do this?

    Thanks

    Justin

  2. Re: bmp to pic image convertor

    Why not reduce the image size since it won't fit on screen anyway?

    Or try nConvert
    (you didn't say free).

    "JMG" wrote in message
    news:9dcea5b6.0312160333.5c4f8a38@posting.google.c om...
    > I would like to convert a photoshop bmp image to .pic for the psion to
    > use in the realmaps utility.
    > Psiwin ony converts files <64kb and does not recognise the bmp anyway.
    > Does anyone know a utility that can do this?
    >

    > Thanks
    >
    > Justin

  3. Re: bmp to pic image convertor

    JMG wrote:

    > I would like to convert a photoshop bmp image to .pic for the psion to
    > use in the realmaps utility.
    > Psiwin ony converts files <64kb and does not recognise the bmp anyway.
    > Does anyone know a utility that can do this?

    Graphic Converter - but only if you've got access to a Mac...

    Rowland.

    --
    Remove the animal for email address: rowland.mcdonnell@dog.physics.org
    PGP pub key 0x62DCCA78 Sorry - the spam got to me

  4. Re: bmp to pic image convertor

    "JMG" schreef in bericht
    news:9dcea5b6.0312160333.5c4f8a38@posting.google.c om...
    > I would like to convert a photoshop bmp image to .pic for the psion to
    > use in the realmaps utility.
    > Psiwin ony converts files <64kb and does not recognise the bmp anyway.
    > Does anyone know a utility that can do this?

    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.g/xnview/enformats.html

    The Rocker.

+ Reply to Thread