Psion 3c ebook reader? - Scion

This is a discussion on Psion 3c ebook reader? - Scion ; Hi, is there such a thing available? I've just been given a 3c and I'd like to load a small book or two. I've searched the net but I guess most people have lost interest in these older machines. Many ...

  1. Psion 3c ebook reader?

    Hi, is there such a thing available? I've just been given a 3c and I'd like
    to load a small book or two. I've searched the net but I guess most people
    have lost interest in these older machines.
    Many thanks. DMW.

    ---

  2. Re: Psion 3c ebook reader?

    DMW wrote:

    > Hi, is there such a thing available? I've just been given a 3c and I'd
    > like to load a small book or two. I've searched the net but I guess most
    > people have lost interest in these older machines.
    > Many thanks. DMW.
    >

    > ---

    Look for Reader 2.3 by Barry Childress

    HTH

  3. Re: Psion 3c ebook reader?

    anonymous wrote in message news:...
    > DMW wrote:
    >
    > > Hi, is there such a thing available? I've just been given a 3c and I'd
    > > like to load a small book or two. I've searched the net but I guess most
    > > people have lost interest in these older machines.
    > > Many thanks. DMW.
    > >

    > > ---

    > Look for Reader 2.3 by Barry Childress
    >
    > HTH

    Hi,

    The only problem - the Childress reader is unregisterable shareware!

    Phil.

+ Reply to Thread