My 'old' 3mx is back :-) - Scion

This is a discussion on My 'old' 3mx is back :-) - Scion ; I lend it to a friend a couple of years ago. I retrieved it yesterday and today I put in new batteries, hooked it up to an old pc with data and restored that data. What a wonderful machine it ...

  1. My 'old' 3mx is back :-)

    I lend it to a friend a couple of years ago.
    I retrieved it yesterday and today I put in new batteries, hooked it up to
    an old pc with data and restored that data.

    What a wonderful machine it still is !
    What more do you need ?

    Just my €0.02
    Greetz,
    Chriske

  2. Re: My 'old' 3mx is back :-)

    It's a great little machine, which is why Psion sold so many of them. Best
    handheld 16 bit o/s machine I had ever seen.

    regards

    "Chriske" wrote in message
    > I lend it to a friend a couple of years ago.
    > I retrieved it yesterday and today I put in new batteries, hooked it up to
    > an old pc with data and restored that data.
    >
    > What a wonderful machine it still is !
    > What more do you need ?
    >
    > Just my ?0.02
    > Greetz,
    > Chriske

  3. Re: My 'old' 3mx is back :-)

    Chriske wrote:

    > I lend it to a friend a couple of years ago.
    > I retrieved it yesterday and today I put in new batteries, hooked it up to
    > an old pc with data and restored that data.
    >
    > What a wonderful machine it still is !
    > What more do you need ?
    >
    > Just my €0.02
    > Greetz,