Sony Erricsson t68i - Scion

This is a discussion on Sony Erricsson t68i - Scion ; Hi All Does anyone have the modem settings so I can use my t68i with my beloved 5mx. Thanks a million...

  1. Sony Erricsson t68i

    Hi All

    Does anyone have the modem settings so I can use my t68i with my beloved 5mx.

    Thanks a million

  2. Re: Sony Erricsson t68i

    "WessMBrown" wrote in message

    > Hi All
    >
    > Does anyone have the modem settings so I can use my t68i with my beloved

    5mx.

    > Thanks a million

    T68i shouldn't need anything fancy - ATZ reset, make sure you have the
    Mobile Connectivity Update installed (5mx ONLY) and if it times out without
    dialling, change modem type from "Mobile" to "Fixed line".

    --
    Mike [Dundee, Scotland]

    http://www.mikemcc.org.uk/

+ Reply to Thread