[ANN:7650] New version of ReadM - Scion

This is a discussion on [ANN:7650] New version of ReadM - Scion ; eBook reader: see www.zavorine.com/symbian/readm.htm...

  1. [ANN:7650] New version of ReadM

  2. Re: [ANN:7650] New version of ReadM

    "Alexander Zavorine" wrote in message news:<3fd46ebe$0$256$4d4ebb8e@read-nat.news.nl.uu.net>...
    > eBook reader: see www.zavorine.com/symbian/readm.htm

    Hi,

    This appears *not* to be an ER5 program. If it is I'm sure
    Alexander will forgive my mistake.

    Phil.

  3. Re: [ANN:7650] New version of ReadM

    On 11 Dec 2003 05:50:32 -0800, aypee@tiscali.co.uk (PhilAP)
    wrote:

    >"Alexander Zavorine" wrote in message news:<3fd46ebe$0$256$4d4ebb8e@read-nat.news.nl.uu.net>...
    >> eBook reader: see www.zavorine.com/symbian/readm.htm

    >This appears *not* to be an ER5 program. If it is I'm sure
    >Alexander will forgive my mistake.

    It is for the 7650 phone (Symbian 6 OS, I guess). But given the
    number of Epoc users who subsequently got Symbian based phones,
    this probably seemed a reasonable place for an announcement. I
    wonder whether there are any Symbian news groups?

    If people like Alexander keep filling in the gaps in the software
    available for the phones, I might eventually be able to use one
    as a replacement when my last Psion dies.

    --
    Eric Lindsay http://www.ericlindsay.com/guff
    Airlie Beach Qld Australia - Great Barrier Reef entry

  4. Re: [ANN:7650] New version of ReadM

    Hi Eric,

    You're probably right but I'm moving back towards SIBO rather than forwards
    to ER6(+).

    Old fogeys unite, you have nothing to lose but . . . is it your memories?

    Phil.

+ Reply to Thread